According to a new report Global Connected Car Market, published by KBV research, the Global Connected Car Market size is expected to reach $256.2 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 31% CAGR during the forecast period.
The North America market holds the largest market share in Global Fleet Manager Market by Region in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 22.2 % during the forecast period. The Europe market is expected to witness a CAGR of 32.3% during (2017 – 2023) in Global Sensors Market. Additionally, The Asia Pacific market is expected to witness a CAGR of 37.4% during (2017 – 2023) in Global Processors Market.
The KBV Cardinal Matrix is a visual representation about the key players in the industry. The matrix is designed considering the major strategic developments including Mergers & Acquisitions, product launches, partnership among others and the financial strength of the company in the considered years. The major strategies followed by the market participants are Product launches and Partnerships & Collaborations.
KBV Cardinal Matrix – Connected Car Market
Based on the Analysis presented in the Cardinal matrix, AT&T, Incorporated, Daimler AG and Harman International (Samsung Electronics) are the forerunners in the Connected Car market.
The Embedded market holds the largest market share in Global Connected Car Market by Connectivity Solutions in 2016, growing at CAGR of 28.1% during the forecast period. The Integrated market is expected to witness a CAGR of 34.7% during (2017 – 2023). Additionally, The Tethered market would garner market size of $58,672.1 million by 2023.
The Navigation market holds the largest market share in Global Connected Car Market by Application in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 30.7 % during the forecast period. The Telematics market is expected to witness a CAGR of 32.9% during (2017 – 2023). Additionally, The Infotainment market is expected to witness CAGR of 30.3% during (2017 – 2023).
Full Report: https://kbvresearch.com/global-connected-car-market/
The market research report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the globe with country wise analysis in each discussed region. The key impacting factors of the Global Connected Car Market have been discussed in the report with the competition analysis and elaborated company profiles of Telefonica, S.A,Verizon Communications, Inc., Harman International Industries, Incorporated, TomTom NV, AT&T, Vodafone Group Plc., Ford Motor Company, Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, AUDI AG, and Daimler AG.
Global Connected Car Market Size Segmentation
By Product & Services
- Fleet Manager
- Wireless & Cellular Modules
- OEM Services
- Aftermarket Services
By Connectivity Solutions
- 4G & 5G
- North America Connected Car Market Size
- US Connected Car Market Size
- Canada Connected Car Market Size
- Mexico Connected Car Market Size
- Rest of Global Connected Car Market Size
- Europe Connected Car Market
- Germany Connected Car Market
- UK Connected Car Market
- France Connected Car Market
- Russia Connected Car Market
- Spain Connected Car Market
- Italy Connected Car Market
- Rest of Europe Connected Car Market
- Asia Pacific Connected Car Market
- China Connected Car Market
- Japan Connected Car Market
- India Connected Car Market
- South Korea Connected Car Market
- Singapore Connected Car Market
- Malaysia Connected Car Market
- Rest of Asia Pacific Connected Car Market
- LAMEA Connected Car Market
- Brazil Connected Car Market
- Argentina Connected Car Market
- UAE Connected Car Market
- Saudi Arabia Connected Car Market
- South Africa Connected Car Market
- Nigeria Connected Car Market
- Rest of LAMEA Connected Car Market
- Telefonica, S.A
- Verizon Communications, Inc
- Harman International Industries, Incorporated
- TomTom NV
- Vodafone Group Plc
- Ford Motor Company
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG
- AUDI AG
- Daimler AG
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Global Connected Car Market Size
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
KVB research is Knowledge Based Value Research,which is a global brand and consulting firm serving all kinds of business verticals, government and non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profit organizations.
Our motto is to extend our services that will have a lasting impact on our clients who trust us with their business goals.