Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on "Construction in Austria - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018”, Profiles of the leading operators in the Austrian construction industry.
This report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Austrian construction industry, including:
Austrian construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type, and
type of construction activity
- Analysis of equipment, material and service costs across each project type within Austria
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Austrian construction industry
- Profiles of the leading operators in the Austrian construction industry.
- Data highlights of the largest construction projects in Austria
The Austrian construction industry recorded a CAGR of 1.41% during the review period. Growth in the construction industry remained subdued during the review period as a result of the economic crisis. Over the forecast period, the outlook for construction is favorable due to increased investment in residential construction and the government’s focus on country’s infrastructure construction. Improving exports and global economic conditions and increased foreign direct investment (FDI) in the country will also help the industry to grow over the forecast period. According to national investment promotion company ABA – Invest in Austria, the total investment volume increased by 15.9% from EUR154.3 million (US$204.6 million) in the first half of 2013 to EUR180.0 million (US$242.8 million) in the first half of 2014. Consequently, the construction industry’s output is expected to record a forecast-period CAGR of 3.17%.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Austria. It provides:
Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction
industry in Austria using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Austria
For more information kindly visit : https://www.bharatbook.com/manufacturing-construction-market-research-reports-424917/construction-austria-key-trends-opportunities-2018.html
Related Reports : https://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-report/industry-mfg.html
About Bharat Book Bureau :
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.