Islamic Republic of Iran Ministry of Energy - Kashan Water & Wastewater Company
Construction of Kashan Wastewater Collection
Network -Zone B1 Date: April 27, 2016
IDB Financing Agreement No: 2IRN 0078
Reference Identification No. IDBIICB-MC
1. Kashan Water & Wastewater Company has received financing from the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) toward the cost of Kashan Sewage Protect, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments for Kashan Sewage Collection Network (Zone Eh).
2. Kashan Water & Wastewater Company now invites waled bids from eligible Bidders for the supply, transportation, installation and implementation of Kashan Sewage Collection Network (Zone BO with associated connections (total number: 3,313 connections).
3.8idding will be conducted through the international competitive bidding (IDB) procedure specified in the Islamic Development Bank's Guidelines for Procurement Goods and Works (2009 edition) and is open to all bidders from eligible sources from IDB member countries as defined in the Bank's guidelines and set forth in the bidding documents.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the offices of Kashan Water & Wastewater Company at the address below starting from April 27, 2016 (from o7:ooAM to 02:30PM).
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable tee of IRR 3,500,000 or (too. Method of payment will be direct deposit to Account No.1477916605, with Saba Branch of Mellat Bank in Kashan (for payment in Iranian Rial) and Account No.22901150,5, with Central Branch (Code No. 2901) of Melli Bank in Kashan, Swift Code: NIELIIRTHXKSN (for payment in Euro). The Bidding Documents may be collected by Bidders' authorized representatives from 07:00 AM to 01:30 PM at the address below upon presentation of the Bidder's of documents confirming payment of the nonrefundable fee to one of the above accounts.
6. The sealed Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10:00AM Kashan time on June z8, 2016 and must be ac-companied by a security of IRR 6,500,000,000 or f 192,000.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend at 11:00 AM (Kashan time) on June 28, 2016 at the address below. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened.
Tendersontime, the world's largest Tenders Notices Search Engine , would like to inform all interested firms, joint ventures and companies who participate in such projects, to use this opportunity and expand their business.
Global Tenders Services Pvt. Ltd
Address * 25- D, CGHS, Ujjawal Apartment, Bijli, Vikash Puri, New Delhi-110059
Phone * +91-921 808 8010
Email * email@example.com
WebSite * http://www.tendersontime.com/
Tendersontime, the world's largest Tenders Notices Search Engine , would like to inform all interested firms, joint ventures and companies who participate in such projects, to use this opportunity and expand their business