Marketreportsonchina.com presents a report on “Consumer and Market Insights: Feminine Hygiene Market in China”. http://www.marketreportsonchina.com/consumer-goods-market-research-reports-20531/consumer-market-insights-feminine-hygiene-china.html
Feb., 29th, 2016, Mumbai, India: Market Reports on China presents the report, on “Consumer and Market Insights: Feminine Hygiene Market in China”, provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
The Chinese Feminine Hygiene market is forecast to register higher growth in local currency terms during 2015-2020.Tampons is forecast to register fastest growth in both value and volume terms, while Sanitary Pads is the largest category during 2015-2020.
• The Chinese Feminine Hygiene market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% during 2015-2020 in local currency terms.
• The Tampons category will register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 10.3% during 2015-2020 in value terms.
• Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Chinese Feminine Hygiene market.
• The private label penetration in China’s Feminine Hygiene market stood at 7.6% in 2015.
• China’s Feminine Hygiene market is led by international players like The Procter & Gamble company, Johnson & Johnson, Unicham Corporation etc., that have a significant market share.
• Flexible Packaging is the most used packaging material in the Feminine Hygiene market in China.
Consumer and Market Insight report on the Feminine Hygiene market in China provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares. What else is contained?
• Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
• Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Pantiliners & Shields, Sanitary Pads, Tampons and Women's Disposable Razors & Blades with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
• Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
• Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health & Beauty Stores and more
• Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, paper & board rigid plastics and others; container data for: Film, Box, Bag/Sachet and others.
Reasons To Buy
• Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
• Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
• Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Table of Contents
• Report Scope
Country Context• Macroeconomic indicators – Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
Market Overview and Consumer Demographics
• Value and volume analysis for the Chinese Feminine Hygiene market
• Historic and forecast consumption in the Chinese Feminine Hygiene market
• Category volume consumption analysis by gender, age, education and urbanization
• Volume analysis by category
• Historic and forecast value analysis by category
• Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
• Average category level pricing
• Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
• Leading retailers in the Chinese Cosmetics & Toiletries market
• Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Chinese Feminine Hygiene market
• Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
• Feminine Hygiene market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
• Feminine Hygiene market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
• Feminine Hygiene market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Brand and Private Label Share
• Penetration of private label by categories in the Chinese Feminine Hygiene market
• Private label growth (in value terms) compared to national brands
• Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
• New products launched in the Chinese Feminine Hygiene market
To view a full Executive Summary and Table of Contents, please visit:
About Author Bio: Sarah Davis is working with MarketReportsonChina which is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on China starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). The website provides market reports on different sectors.
The world is aware about the brisk pace at which China is progressing, it is thus rightly known as the second largest super-power next to USA. The Chinese development is of an all round type covering all the verticals of business.
Thus, marketreportsonchina.com is an excellent source to obtain top quality market research reports focused on the Asian superpower. It includes sector-wise segregation in order to simplify the search activity and provides the latest reports along with the required past records for sensible, timely action in the Chinese business circuit. In the current scenario where most economies of the globe are trying to surpass China's growth stride it is important to study the developing business activities such as foreign investments and innovations using the ideas from the land. MarketreportsonChina.com is thus the one-stop solution for the entire market research requirements with regards to China.