Aug 18th 2015- Mumbai, India: Bharatbook.com announces a report on “Consumer and Market Insights: Prepared Meals Market in South Africa”. The report Oilfield chemicals are used during this entire process with the prime objective of enhancing the production capacity and process efficiency.
The Consumer and Market Insights: Prepared Meals in South Africa report published by provides in-depth information https://www.bharatbook.com/food-market-research-reports-554190/consumer-insights-prepared-meals-south-africa.html on value and volume data by category and distribution channel. Leading brands, the most opportunistic foodservice channels, and packaging material and container consumption are also covered.
• The South African economy is recovering from a slow- down phase with rising disposable incomes and increasing domestic consumption. Prepared Meals consumption in South Africa is forecast to register growth at a CAGR of 9.3% during 2014-2019.
• The Ready Meals category accounted for the largest value consumption with 89.0% of the overall Prepared Meals market share in 2014. However, the Pizza category is forecast to register higher growth in the market at 10.7% during 2014-2019.
• The South African Prepared Meals market is highly competitive and is led by players such asMaster Foods Ltd, Unilever PLC, Fry Family foods, McCain Foods Limited, Enterprise Foods Ltd and Dr. August Oetker KG.
• Film Closure, the most commonly used closure type, accounted for 33.2% of the market share in 2014.
• Busy South African consumers seek convenient products and this trend is particularly important among Older Young Adults and Pre-Mid-Lifers living in urban areas.
• McCain South Africa has introduced Veggie Burgers and Veggie Fingers for kids. The burger contains vegetables such as carrots and peas, which appeal to parents as a healthy option for their kid’s meals
• Prepared Meals made with low fat and carbohydrate content are now gaining popularity. Examples of such products include the Carbclever range of Ready Meals from Woolworths which has limited carbohydrate count for the diet conscious consumer
The report on the Prepared Meals sector in South Africa provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types, closures, and information on category level distribution and brands market shares.What else is contained?
• Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
• Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Meal Kits, Pizza and Ready Meals, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
• Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
• Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and more
• Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; containers: tray, tub, foil and others
• Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence prepared meals consumption• Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2014-2019
Reasons To Buy
• Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
• Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities• Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
• Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving prepared meals consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
• Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
For more information kindly visit : https://www.bharatbook.com/food-market-research-reports-554190/consumer-insights-prepared-meals-south-africa.html
Related Reports : https://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-report/food-beverages.html
About Bharat Book Bureau : Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.