Comprising both an analytical report and a convenient data annexe in Excel
format, the research quantifies the proportion of consumers in the UK who hold
home emergency insurance, segmented by age, annual household income, living
environment and home ownership status. It also investigates the types of policy
that they buy (i.e. insurance for electrical emergencies or faults, gas- or
boiler-related insurance, water- or plumbing-related insurance or a
comprehensive policy covering two or more of these risks), and the distribution
channels and interfaces that they use to take out home assistance policies.
Distribution channels include direct sales by insurance or assistance companies,
sales through electricity, gas or water companies, sales via insurance
aggregators or brokers, and packaging with household insurance and banking
products; distribution interfaces include face-to-face, online, inbound
telephone, outbound telephone and postal sales.
Finally, the report analyses frequency of calls for assistance for home emergency insurance split not only by age and annual household income but also by type of policy as defined above, thereby highlighting importance differences in the propensity to use home assistance policies by customer group.
You may be able to use this report in one or more of the following ways:
- to benchmark your organisation’s performance in home emergency insurance and assistance: given current uptake in the UK, could your company be selling more of this type of policy?
- to identify the demographic segments that are most likely to use their policies to call for assistance: should these groups be charged more for their cover than less demanding customers?
- to evaluate the opportunities for distributing home emergency insurance through affinity and corporate partners: to what extent will British consumers buy through these means?
- to assess the apparent willingness of consumers to purchase this form of cover online; given the types of device that online buyers report using, what is the scope for marketing more effectively to this audience?
- to understand usage of home emergency insurance and assistance in the UK, how this varies according to a number of variables and what this might mean for the profitability of your activities in this sector.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/insurance-market-research-report/home-assistance-metrics-consumer-approaches-to-home-emergency-insurance-in-the-uk.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.