It examines the degree to which consumers in these countries research and
purchase any kind of insurance online plus the size of the available market for
the key products of motor and household insurance, as defined by new customers
and switchers; it then analyses the distribution channels and interfaces used
for acquiring these policies in each country, highlighting both the share of
aggregators and the share of online sales in general, including indicators for
the speed at which these are growing.
Moreover, it investigates the extent to which online insurance buyers in each country are using tablet computers or mobile phones for this purpose, as opposed to regular laptop or desktop computers, and establishes whether propensity to use aggregators is influenced by age and / or annual household income. In addition, it benchmarks the performance of up to eight of the leading insurance comparison sites in each country in terms of awareness levels, conversion rates and sales.
For many analyses, the latest data for 2012 is compared with that from a previous survey undertaken on the same subject in 2008 to show how the environment for insurance aggregators has evolved over time.
Key features of this report and the consumer data file that accompanies it include:
- unique data showing whether consumers in each country use one, two, three or up to seven or more websites when researching insurance products;
- standardised figures illustrating distribution channels employed for acquiring motor and household insurance, differentiating between 'available' customers buying for the first time or switching provider and customers simply renewing a policy bought in a previous year;
- similar statistics showing the distribution interfaces used for the same two policy types in each country with a split between sales in a face-to-face setting, online sales, telephone sales (both inbound and outbound) and postal sales;
- performance benchmarking for the leading aggregators in each of the six countries in order to indicate rates of recognition, usage to research insurance and usage to actually buy insurance;
- survey results that outline planned usage of online insurance comparison sites in each country and how future utilisation is likely to vary between previous users of aggregators and non-users.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/insurance-market-research-report/aggregation-metrics-consumer-approaches-to-online-insurance-comparison-sites-in-europe.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.