According to a new report Global Dialysis Market, published by KBV research, the Dialysis Market Size was valued at $87 million in 2016, and is estimated to reach $124 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period
The North America market held the largest share in the Global Dialysis Market by Region in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023, growing at a CAGR of 4.7 % during the forecast period. The Asia Pacific market is expected to witness a CAGR of 7.3% during (2017 – 2023).
The US market held the largest share in the North America Hemodialysis Market by Country in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023, growing at a CAGR of 3.2 % during the forecast period. The Mexico market is expected to witness a CAGR of 5.8% during (2017 – 2023).
The In-center Dialysis market dominated the North America Dialysis Market by End User in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023, growing at a CAGR of 3.5 % during the forecast period. The Home Dialysis market is expected to witness a CAGR of 7.4% during (2017 – 2023).
The Services market dominated the North America Dialysis Market by Products & Services in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 202. The Equipment market is expected to witness a CAGR of 4.4% during (2017 – 2023).
The Dialysis Machines market dominated the Italy Equipment Dialysis Market by Type in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023; thereby, achieving a market value of $193.2 million by 2023.
Full Report: https://kbvresearch.com/dialysis-market/
The market research report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the globe with country wise analysis in each discussed region. The key impacting factors of the Global Dialysis Market have been discussed in the report with the elaborated company profiles B. Braun Melsungen Ag, Baxter International Inc., Fresenius Medical Care Ag & Co. Kgaa, Davita Inc., Nipro Corporation, Diaverum, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Nikkiso Co., Ltd, Medivators Inc., and Nxstage Medical, Inc…
Global Dialysis Market Size Segmentation
- Conventional Hemodialysis
- Short Daily Hemodialysis
- Nocturnal Hemodialysis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD)
- Automated Peritoneal Dialysis (APD)
By Product & Services
- Dialysis Machines
- Water Treatment Systems
By End User
- In-center Dialysis
- Home Dialysis
- North America Dialysis Market Size
- US Dialysis Market Size
- Canada Dialysis Market Size
- Mexico Dialysis Market Size
- Other NA Country Dialysis Market Size
- Europe Dialysis Market
- Germany Dialysis Market
- UK Dialysis Market
- France Dialysis Market
- Russia Dialysis Market
- Spain Dialysis Market
- Italy Dialysis Market
- Other EU Country Dialysis Market
- Asia Pacific Dialysis Market
- China Dialysis Market
- Japan Dialysis Market
- India Dialysis Market
- South Korea Dialysis Market
- Singapore Dialysis Market
- Malaysia Dialysis Market
- Other APAC Country Dialysis Market
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA) Dialysis Market
- Brazil Dialysis Market
- Argentina Dialysis Market
- UAE Dialysis Market
- Saudi Arabia Dialysis Market
- South Africa Dialysis Market
- Nigeria Dialysis Market
- Other LAMEA Country Dialysis Market
- Braun Melsungen Ag
- Baxter International Inc.
- Fresenius Medical Care Ag & Co. Kgaa
- Davita Inc.
- Nipro Corporation
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Nikkiso Co., Ltd
- Medivators Inc.
- Nxstage Medical, Inc.
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Global Dialysis Market Size
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
which is a global brand and consulting firm serving all kinds of business verticals,
government and non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profit organizations.
Our motto is to extend our services that will have a lasting impact on our clients who trust us with their business goals.