Dec 11, 2013 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on ''Diphtheria - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Diphtheria. Diphtheria - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
'Diphtheria - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication’s therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Diphtheria, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Diphtheria. Diphtheria - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Diphtheria.
- A review of the Diphtheria products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Diphtheria pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under
development for Diphtheria.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Diphtheria pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Biological E. Limited
Zosano Pharma, Inc.
Green Cross Corporation
LG Life Sciences, Ltd
Panacea Biotec Limited
Sinovac Biotech Co., Ltd.
Serum Institute of India Limited
Indian Immunologicals Limited
Beijing Minhai Biotechnology Co., Ltd
Table of Contents:
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 6
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 7
Diphtheria Overview 8
Therapeutics Development 9
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Diphtheria 9
Diphtheria Therapeutics under Development by Companies 11
Diphtheria Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 13
Late Stage Products 14
Comparative Analysis 14
Mid Clinical Stage Products 15
Comparative Analysis 15
Early Clinical Stage Products 16
Comparative Analysis 16
Pre-Clinical Stage Products 17
Comparative Analysis 17
Diphtheria Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies 18
Diphtheria Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 19
Companies Involved in Diphtheria Therapeutics Development 20
GlaxoSmithKline plc 21
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited 22
Biological E. Limited 23
Zosano Pharma, Inc. 24
Green Cross Corporation 25
LG Life Sciences, Ltd 26
Panacea Biotec Limited 27
Sinovac Biotech Co., Ltd. 28
Serum Institute of India Limited 29
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/Healthcare-market-research-reports/Diphtheria-Pipeline-Review-H2-20131.html
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, , company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don't match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linked in : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.