Bharatbook announces a report on “Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Global Gas Utilities Industry”. The report details of key gas utilities market players global operations and financial performance.
Global Gas Utilities industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the gas utilities market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalgas utilities market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key gas utilities market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global gas utilities market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global gas utilities market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Global gas utilities market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Global gas utilities market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global gas utilities market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the global's gas utilities market?
The gas utilities market covers all natural gas consumption, net of distribution or transmission losses, by end-users in the following categories: industrial (including use as a feedstock and autogeneration), commercial and public-sector organizations, residential consumers, electric power generation (including combined heat and power but excluding autogeneration and heat plant), and other (including transport, agriculture, centralized heat plant, and other usage). Values are calculated from segment volumes and the average annual price of gas charged to end-users in each segment net of any applicable taxes.
The global gas utilities industry is expected to generate total revenues of $782,816.4m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% between 2012 and 2016.
Industry consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 1.5% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 103,852.6 billion cubic feet in 2016.
Demand for natural gas is impacted by many factors. In the residential sector, demand is largely driven by weather conditions. Particularly mild winters can lead to a drop in demand, and vice-versa.
Related Reports:Alternative Sources Market Reports
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market researchreports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/BharatBook3B
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In:http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.