Government Spending in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021).
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the government spending market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the government spending market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States government spending market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States government spending market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the United States government spending market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the United States government spending market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States government spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United States's government spending market?
The government spending sector is the total amount of public sector expenditure at any sort of level, including central government, local government etc. It is split into the following segments: defense, education, social protection, healthcare, and other. The defense segment includes all military and civil defense spending, foreign military aid, research and development, and other defense related expenditure. The education segment includes all spending on pre-primary, primary, secondary, and tertiary education, as well as education not definable by level, subsidiary services, research and development, and other education related expenditure. The social protection segment includes all spending on sickness and disability, old age, survivors, family and children, unemployment, housing, social exclusion, research and development, and other social protection expenditure. The health segment includes all spending on medical products, appliances, and equipment, as well as outpatient, hospital, and public health services, research and development, and other health expenditure. The other segment includes spending on general public services, public order and safety, economic affairs, environmental protection, housing and community amenities, and recreation, culture and religion, and other government expenditure. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The US government spending sector is expected to generate total revenues of $7,365.3bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% between 2012 and 2016.
The healthcare segment is expected to be the sector's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $1,731.8bn, equivalent to 23.5% of the sector's overall value.
Government spending in the US grew strongly in 2015, and moderate growth are expected across the forecast period.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market value
3. Market value forecast
4. Category segmentation
5. Geography segmentation
6. Market rivalry
7. Macroeconomic Indicators
8. Country data
10. Industry associations
11. Related MarketLine research
For More Related Reports: Business Market Research Reports
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/BharatBook3B
Follow us on Twitter:https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.