Bharatbook announces a report on “Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Telecommunication Services in South Africa ”. This Report telecommunication services market is forecast to key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Telecommunication Services in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the telecommunication services market in South Africa
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the telecommunication services market in South Africa
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key telecommunication services market players� global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Africa telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South Africa telecommunication services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the South Africa telecommunication services market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the South Africa telecommunication services market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Africa telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in South Africa's telecommunication services market?
The telecommunication services market consists of the fixed line telecoms segment and the wireless telecommunication services segment.
The South African telecommunication services market is forecast to generate total revenues of $7,763.2m in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -14.8% between 2012 and 2016.
Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 100.2 million subscriptions in 2016.
Despite already high market saturation (the World Bank reported in 2015 that there were 159 mobile subscriptions per every 100 citizens in South Africa), market volume continues to grow. However, market value keeps falling, as a number of economic issues such as high inflation and a weakened Rand continue to impact on the financial performance of the sector.
Related Reports: Telecommunication Market Reports
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market researchreports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/BharatBook3B
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In:http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.