Especially in the major market countries, more consumers are looking to buy food and drinks products comprised of ingredients that they perceive to be healthy. For many consumers, food and drinks products made with natural ingredients fall into this category, with artificial ingredients being perceived as inherently unnatural and unhealthy.
This report analyzes the ways manufacturers have been responding to the consumer drivers of naturalness and health. These include using natural ingredient formulations which offer benefits of nutritionally rich, quality calories. It examines leading and newly emerging ingredients in each of the major food and drink categories, identifies developing trends within these categories and give examples of recent product launches. Also included are findings from an exclusive international survey of industry executives.
Key features of this report
• • Analysis of the fastest growing claims in newly launched food and drinks products for 2008-2009.
• Analysis of sales values for the natural and organic food and drink market in the US and Europe.
• Identifies emerging ingredients, and analyzes product applications and marketing strategies in NPD, drawing on data from the ProductScan Online NPD tracking service.
• Category analysis, identifying leading and emerging ingredients and developing ingredients trends for each of the major food and drink categories.
• Illustrated examinations of key product introductions and innovations.
Scope of this report
• • Understand how manufacturers are formulating existing and new products to meet consumer demands for natural and healthful food and drink.
• Understand how each of the major food and drinks categories are changing in terms of ingredient formulations.
• • Get up to speed on emerging novel ingredients and the benefits they offer consumers.
• Consider whether you should be looking beyond your present product portfolio for emerging opportunities.
• •Prompt your marketing and NPD teams with product and marketing ideas from around the world.
• •Set goals and objectives for your company’s new product development pipeline.
Key Market Issues
• •Regulatory pressures on manufacturers are firmly in the direction of making food and drinks products healthier. Trends in food and drink ingredients labeling regulations are also becoming more restrictive.
• •In developed markets, as the proportion of consumers interested in natural and healthful food and drinks increases, so will sales of products with naturally nutritionally rich and quality calorie content.
• •In developed markets, concerns about natural and healthful ingredients will fit in with consumers concerns about food and drink ethics – increasingly, healthful will also mean ingredients that are responsibly sourced in terms of social and environmental sustainability.
• •The idea of more gourmet and exotic products will also chime with consumers’ increasing concerns for natural and healthful ingredients – the idea of having premium and/or novel nutritionally rich, quality calories will catch on.
• •The staying power of emerging, novel ingredients will largely depend on meeting consumer demands in terms of taste, provenance and efficacy.
To know more about this report & to buy a copy please visit :
Visionshopsters specializes in providing comprehensive collection of online market research reports, events bookings, country reports, company profiles, latest books and magazines, customized research services offering informative solutions worldwide. We constantly believe in providing inventive solutions to clients all across the globe.