The report analyzes and presents an overview on "CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Thailand" worldwide.
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest report, CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Thailand. The report is an essential source of information on and analysis of the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Thailand. It identifies the key trends in the countrys healthcare market and provides insights into its demographic, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of its pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
In 2015, the population of Thailand 68.84 million, and it is estimated to reach 69.31 million by 2020. The value of the pharmaceutical market was estimated at $5.91 billion in 2015, and is expected to reach $9.47 billion in 2020, increasing at a projected CAGR of 10%.
Get The Sample Copy Of This Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/901139
The positive trends in the healthcare market of Thailand can be attributed primarily to -
- Increasing medical tourism
- Increasing health awareness
- Greater access to life-saving facilities
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in Thailand, and includes -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, including size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical and medical device markets. The key players covered for the pharmaceutical market are GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Sanofi, Roche, AstraZeneca and Novartis.
- An insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, with details of the reimbursement process, regulatory agencies, and market authorization processes for new drug and medical devices
- Detailed analysis of the political and economic environment, including economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure, and healthcare expenditures
- An overview of the opportunities and challenges for growth in the healthcare market
Browse More Medical Equipments Market Research Reports: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/category/109
Reasons to buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Thailands healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments and companies likely to impact Thailands healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing competitors performance
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment and strategic partnership
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
To View The Latest Industry Press Releases: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz