Enteral Feeding Devices Market is expected to reach USD 4.28 Billion by 2026 from USD 2.35 Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 6.2% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report). Enteral feeding is the delivery of nutrients directly to the stomach through a feeding tube. Enteral feeding is used for patients who unable to eat properly owing to diseases such as oral cancer, gastrointestinal injuries, and other disorders.
The market on the basis of type, the enteral feeding pump segment is expected to be one of the major contributors to the market growth during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the low risk of problems related to the use of feeding pumps and improved portable pump designs. The enteral feeding devices market is segmented into adults and pediatrics by age group. The adult's segment holds one of the largest market shares owing to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases like diabetes, neurological disorders, cancer, and inflammatory bowel syndrome among the aging population. The applications covered in this market are oncology, gastroenterology, neurological, diabetes, hypermetabolism and others. The oncology segment is dominating the market growth during the forecast period. Based on the end user, the hospital's segment holds one of the largest market shares for the market.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/enteral-feeding-devices-market/1396/#requestforsample
Geographically, the market has been segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Latin America. North America accounted for the largest market shares of this market and Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to register comparatively higher CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing incidence of chronic diseases, growing geriatric population, and increasing demand for enteral feeding devices in the home care sector are some of the major factors driving market growth.
The years that have been considered for the market analysis are:
• Estimated year – 2017
• Forecast period – 2016 to 2026
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the enteral feeding devices market.
• Enteral feeding devices market segmentation on the basis type, age group, application, end-user and geography (country-wise) has been provided.
• Enteral feeding devices market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with a contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of the study.
• Enteral feeding devices market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the enteral feeding devices market are also profiled.
The market is estimated by triangulation of data points obtained from various sources and feeding them into a simulation model created individually for each market. The data points are obtained from paid and unpaid sources along with paid primary interviews with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in the market. KOLs from both, demand and supply side were considered while conducting interviews to get an unbiased idea of the market. This exercise was done at a country level to get a fair idea of the market in countries considered for this study. Later this country-specific data was accumulated to come up with regional numbers and then arrive at the global market value for Enteral Feeding Devices Market.
The major players operating in the enteral feeding devices market includes:
• Nestlé (Switzerland)
• Halyard Health (US)
• Cook Medical (US)
• CONMED (US)
• B. Braun (Germany)
• Medtronic (Ireland)
• Danone (France)
• Boston Corporation (US)
• Moog (US)
• Vygon (France)
• C. R. Bard (US)
• Abbott (US)
• Applied Medical Technology (US).
• Healthcare Insurance Provider companies
• Market Research and Consulting Firms
• Home Healthcare Agencies
• Hospitals and Clinics
• Nursing Homes
• Assisted Living Facilities
• Venture Capitalists and Investors
The Research report segments the enteral feeding devices market based on type, age group, application, end-user and geography
Enteral Feeding Device Market, by Type:
• Enteral Feeding Tubes
• Enterostomy Feeding Tubes
• Nasoenteric Feeding Tubes
• Oroenteric Feeding Tubes
• Administration Reservoirs
• Enteral Syringes
• Giving Sets
• Head & Neck Cancers
• Stomach & Gastrointestinal Cancers
• Liver Cancer
• Pancreatic Cancer
• Esophageal Cancer
• Other Cancers
• Neurological Disorders
• Other Applications
• Home Care Settings
• Ambulatory Care Settings
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
• Breakdown of North America Enteral Feeding Devices Market
• Breakdown of Europe Enteral Feeding Devices Market
• Breakdown of Asia Pacific Enteral Feeding Devices Market
• Breakdown of Middle East & Africa Enteral Feeding Devices Market
• Breakdown of Latin America Enteral Feeding Devices Market
Maximize Market Research offers customization of reports according to the specific requirement of our clients
For More Information About Report Visit: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/enteral-feeding-devices-market/1396/
Maximize Consulting, are a strong unified team of industry specialists and analysts across sectors to ensure entire Industry ecosystem is taken in perspective, factoring all recent development, latest trends and futuristic – the technological impact of uniquely specific industries. In line with the agreed scope and objective of the study, our approach is uniquely custom detailed.