Bharatbook.com announces inclusion of latest report on "Epidemiology : Alzheimer's Disease"(http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=173524&rt=Epidemiology-Alzheimers-Disease.html)An estimated 35.6 million people worldwide will be living with dementia in 2010. The number of patients with dementia is expected to double approximately every 20 years. This is directly attributable to the ‘graying‘ of the world’s population. Alzheimer’s disease is the most common form of dementia and accounts for an estimated 60 to 80% of cases.
Features and benefits
* Gain insight to market potential, including a robust 10-year epidemiology forecast of Alzheimer's disease prevalent cases.
* Understand the key epidemiologic risk factors associated with Alzheimer's disease.
Datamonitor estimates that in 2019, nearly 3.2 million adults with Alzheimer’s disease will be living in the US and the major European healthcare markets and approximately 8 million adults with Alzheimer’s disease will be living in the seven major markets.The large numbers of adults with Alzheimer’s disease in these markets can be directly attributed to aging of the world’s population. A substantial proportion of these elderly adults will live in the US and Japan, where the prevalence of Alzheimer’s disease is highest.Recent studies indicate that the annual growth rates for patient populations in Japan, France, and Italy will be highest during the years in our forecast (2010–2019).
Your key questions answered
* What are the most robust epidemiologic studies for Alzheimer's disease prevalence data?
* How will the patient population change over the next decade in the US, Japan, and five major EU markets (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK)?
* How do changes in population structure and risk factors affect the trend in prevalent Alzheimer's disease cases?
Table of Contents :
DISEASE DEFINITION AND DIAGNOSIS CRITERIA
Disease definition for Alzheimer’s disease
Common diagnostic criteria for Alzheimer’s disease
GLOBAL VARIATION AND HISTORICAL TRENDS
For more please visit: http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=173524&rt=Epidemiology-Alzheimers-Disease.html
OR Contact us at
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, conferences & seminars, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty two years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.