2010 Global Beer Trends
Global Beer Trends report provides historical and forecast beer consumption, production, imports and exports data across 168 markets worldwide
Comprising of easy-to-use comparative data tables and pivot tables, 2010 Global Beer Trends report provides information on 168 markets, plus eight regional summaries and a global overview. Data includes beer consumption volumes measured in ‘000s hectolitres and litres per capita, plus production, import and export volumes (‘000s hectolitres) from 2004 to 2009 and forecasts to 2015. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=156402&rt=2010-Global-Beer-Trends.html )
Global summary tables including top 20 brewers’ volumes (‘000s hectolitres), 2005-2009 are also given, together with individual country profiles on 58 key markets including leading brewers’ % market share and ranking of leading brands.
Reasons To Buy
* The 2010 Global Beer Trends report is an essential guide for brewers and analysts worldwide, giving a detailed picture of the world beer market in an easily digestible format.
* Available exclusively in Excel, allowing easier interrogation and manipulation of data.
* Beer consumption, production, imports and exports volumes
* 2004 to 2015 forecasts
* Global, Regional (Africa, Asia, Australasia, East Europe, Latin America, MENA, North America, West Europe) and individual market volumes (168 countries)
* Country profiles on 58 key markets including leading brewers’ % market share and leading brands (ranked)
* Top 20 brewers (volume ‘000s hl)
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=156402&rt=2010-Global-Beer-Trends.html
Beer: Global Industry Guide
Global Beer Manufacturing
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, conferences & seminars, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty two years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.