HTML clipboardThe report titled “Europe Seed Industry Outlook to 2016 - Bio-Fuel production driving the growth” provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size and segmentation of the seed markets in Europe and countries such as France, Germany, Spain, Turkey, Italy and the UK. The report also includes the market share of major players such as Dupont, Syngenta, Monsanto, Limagrain and KWS AG along with the recent trends and developments affecting the industry. http://www.bharatbook.com/agricultural-products-market-research-reports/europe-seed-industry-outlook-to-2016-bio-fuel-production-driving-the-growth.html
The seed market in Europe has been quite volatile over the past few years due to unfavorable weather conditions and fluctuating prices of agricultural commodities. During the year 2009, the seeds market declined by ~% due to drop in the price of agricultural commodities as compared to 2008 and the sudden outburst of the financial crisis which restricted the farmers and the distributors to invest in the agricultural inputs such as seeds. This trend in the seeds market further continued through the year 2010 due to which the market declined by ~%to USD ~ million from USD ~ million in 2009.
The market in France is the largest contributor to the overall sales of the seeds in Europe. In 2011, the sales of seeds in France were USD ~ million which is approximately ~% of the total sales of the European seed market. The horticulture and the grain seeds signify the major segments of the seed market in France accounting for around ~% and ~% in 2011. The oil seed segment is one of the fastest growing seed segment in France. The segment accounted for ~% in 2011. This prolonged growth was primarily due to the expansion of the oil seed plantation area in France for the production of bio fuel.
The seed market in Germany is one of the predominant markets in Europe with sales valued at USD ~ million in 2011. The country is one of the major producers of rapeseeds in Europe. The market in Germany in 2011 has increased by ~% to USD ~ million in 2011 as compared to USD ~ million in 2010.
The European seed market is expected to continue to grow at a subdued growth of ~% in the next 4 years. This is due to the unfavorable weather conditions in most of countries in the European region. In addition, the ongoing weak economic conditions and the negative market sentiments for the adoption of GM seeds will certainly restrict the growth prospects of the seeds market in the Europe in the future ahead
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- The market size of Global seed industry and the contribution of Europe.
- The market size of the Europe Seed Industry.
- The market size of the seed market in the countries such as the France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Turkey and the UK
- Market segmentation of European seed Industry by Grain seeds, Horticulture seeds, oil seeds, vegetable seeds, fruit seeds and others on the basis of sales.
- Market segmentation of France and Germany seed Industry by Grain seeds, Horticulture seeds, oil seeds, vegetable seeds, fruit seeds and others on the basis of sales.
- Trends and Development of the Europe Seed Industry.
- Competitive landscape and a detailed company profile of the major producers of Europe Seed Industry.
- Future outlook and projections of Global Seed Industry by Grain seeds, Horticulture seeds, oil seeds, vegetable seeds, fruit seeds and others on the basis of sales.
- Future outlook and projections of Europe Seed Industry by Grain seeds, Horticulture seeds, oil seeds, vegetable seeds, fruit seeds and others on the basis of sales in countries such as France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Turkey and the UK.
For more information kindly visit :
Europe Seed Industry Outlook to 2016 - Bio-Fuel Production Driving the Growth
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://twitter.com/#!/bharatbook
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.