Community College of Qatar announces tender / auctions. Tendersontime, a leading business leading Tender Notice Portals is the first agency to report this notification.
Details are given below:
|Tender||Brief Description on||Specialty/||Tender||Tender||Tender||Bid|
|No||Required Items, |
Works or Services
|Fee OAR||Closing |
| || || || || || || |
|77/2016||Supply consulting |
and inventory works
company in the
|One envelope system, |
|OR 25,000||OR 500||21/11/2016|
|78/2016||Network security |
Upgrade for CCQ
for 3 permanent
company in the
|Two envelope |
|QR 52,000||OR 500||21 /1 112 01 6|
Tender Documents can be obtained from Procurement Section at Community college of Qatar at C- ring road Second floor during the official working hours by an authorization letter from the company attached with a photocopy of company's valid CR.
2. The company should be certified and registered by the Ministry of Finance (A copy of classification should be attached).
3. A Temporary bond is to be attached to the offer (Fender Bond) a payable check or bank guarantee letter issued by a local bank or authorized bank in Qatar and valid for a period not less than 120 days from the bid closing date.
4. Offers to be valid for a period not less than 90 days from the bid closing date.
5. Value of the final guarantee (Performance Bond) shall be 10% of the contract value, to submitted vide an acceptable Bank Guarantee from a local Bank or a bank approved in Qatar.
6. The Chairman shall be entitled during the contract period to increase or decrease the quantities of items or works or services, with maximum 20% from the total value of the contract after approval of the relevant Tenders Committee.
7. Offers to be signed & stamped by the company's seal, enclosed in closed envelopes addressed to the Chairman of the relevant Tenders / Auctions Committee, to be submitted to the Committee's Secretary at community college of Qatar at C- ring road Second floor.
8. Clarifications related to the tender to be submitted to the relevant Department in The Government Party, within the time period from receiving tender documents until 10 days before the bid closing date.
9. Companies that submitted their offers or their representatives can attend the Tenders opening meeting on Tuesday 22/11/2016.
Tendersontime, the world's Procurement Search Engine , would like to inform all interested firms, joint ventures and companies who participate in such projects, to use this opportunity and expand their business.