Market Reports on China presents the report, on “Fixed Line Telecoms in China”. The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
fixed Line Telecoms in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the fixed line telecoms market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the fixed line telecoms market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key fixed line telecoms market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China fixed line telecoms market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China fixed line telecoms market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the China fixed line telecoms market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the China fixed line telecoms market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China fixed line telecoms market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in China's fixed line telecoms market?
The fixed-line telecommunications market is valued as the revenues obtained by operators for voice telephony and other non-voice information transmission using fixed lines (wirelines), rather than wireless systems. Only revenues from end-users are included, with revenues from other operators, as in wholesale transactions, excluded. Revenues from internet services and value-added services are included. Market volumes represent the number of fixed-line telephones. All currency conversions were carried out at constant 2015 average annual exchange rates.
The Chinese fixed line telecoms market had total revenues of $38,8bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -0.5% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 389 million subscriptions in 2015.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 8.5% for the five-year period 2015 - 2020, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $58. 4bn by the end of 2020.
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Related Reports:Technology and Media Landscape in China
Market Reports on China
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810773