United States flu vaccine market is expected to reach nearly US$ 3 Billion by 2024. Growth in US flu vaccine market can be attributed to factors such as increased disease awareness, expanded recommendations by governmental and advisory bodies to be vaccinated against flu vaccine and introduction of quadrivalent flu vaccine.
Long-term Growth Projection and Development:
• It is likely that more than 185 Million persons being vaccinated with flu vaccines in 2024.
• Nearly 160 Million doses of flu vaccines have shipped to US for the 2017-2018 flu season
• It is projected that GSK flu vaccine sales value will reach around US$ 1.5 Billion by 2024
• BiondVax reports positive phase 2b clinical trial results for its universal flu vaccine
The report concludes with the profiles of major players in the US flu vaccine market such as Sanofi Pasteur, GSK and Seqirus. The major market players are evaluated on various parameters such as company overview, product outlook, latest development & trends and sales analysis of flu vaccine market from 2011 to 2022. The report also entails major drivers and inhibitors in the US flu vaccine market.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
• United States Number of Persons Vaccinated with Flu Vaccine (2010 - 2024)
• United States Flu Vaccine Production, Price, Consumption, Supply, Distribution, Demand and Specification
• Reimbursement & Regulatory System in the US Flu Vaccine Market
• Mergers, Acquisitions, Key Agreements & Collaborations
• Promising Flu Vaccine in Clinical Development
• Flu Vaccine Clinical Trial Insights by Phase, Company & Country
• Key Drivers and Inhibitors of the US Flu Vaccine Market
• Key Companies Analysis
• Fluzone Quadrivalent
• Intradermal (ID) Trivalent
• Fluarix Quadrivalent
• Flulaval Quadrivalent
• Flucelvax Quadrivalent
• Afluria Quadrivalent
• Sanofi Pasteur
Contact us at:
Bharat Book BureauTel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on: Twitter|Facebook| LinkedIn |Google Plus
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.