Market Reports on China presents the report, on “Foodservice BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide - 2016”. The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The BRIC Foodservice industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC foodservice market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC foodservice market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key foodservice market players BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC foodservice market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC foodservice market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC foodservice market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the BRIC foodservice market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC foodservice market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC foodservice market?
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the foodservice industry and had a total market value of $923.7 billion in 2015. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 10.9% over the 2011-15 period.
- Within the foodservice industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $758.4 billion in 2015. This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $74.7, $58.5, and $32.1 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the foodservice industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $1,245.7 billion in 2020, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $122.1, $103.8 and $37.3 billion, respectively.
Table of Contents
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report
Foodservice in Brazil
Five forces analysis
Foodservice in China
Related Reports: Chinese Food and Beverages Market
Market Reports on China
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810773