Market Reports on China presents the report, on “Footwear BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide - 2016”. The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The BRIC Footwear industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC footwear market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC footwear market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC footwear market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC footwear market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC footwear market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the BRIC footwear market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC footwear market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC footwear market?
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the footwear industry and had a total market value of $79,035.7 million in 2015. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 11.9% over the 2011-15 period.
- Within the footwear industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $56,836.3 million in 2015. This was followed by Russia, Brazil and India with a value of $10,274.2, $6,947.2, and $4,978.1 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the footwear industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $92,527.3 million in 2020, followed by Russia, Brazil, India with expected values of $12,632.9, $9,335.0 and $8,950.4 million, respectively.
Table of Contents
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report
Footwear in Brazil
Five forces analysis
Related Reports:Chinese Consumer Goods Sector
Market Reports on China
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810773