HTML clipboardThis report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the HNWI population and wealth management industry in France. It provides market sizing and forecasts of the HNWI and UHNWI populations. The report leverages WealthInsight’s HNWI Database, to provide key demographic breakdowns as well as region and city specific data. http://www.bharatbook.com/investment-banking-and-venture-capital-market-research-reports/france-the-future-of-hnwis-to-2015-the-wealth-sector-from-ile-de-france-to-the-french-riviera.html
France has the sixth largest number of HNWIs in the world behind the US, Japan, China, Germany and the UK. This report not only provides detailed forecasts on expected HNWI asset allocation of French HNWIs and UHNWIs to 2015, but gives the reader the crucial insight necessary to effectively act on those projections. In addition to providing a comprehensive and robust background of the French economy, including, uniquely, detailed analysis of economic and political risks to HNWI wealth creation, the report provides robust projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocation of French HNWIs. The report then couches these findings in an analysis of the French Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities therein. What really sets the report apart is its analysis and presentation of the demographic trends and findings of the proprietary WealthInsight HNWI Database.
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of French HNWIs
- Most up to date and thorough analysis of the demographic breakdown of France’s HNWIs
- Volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011
- Volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2015
- Region and sector wise breakdowns of UHNWI wealth and wealth growth from 2007 to 2015
- Number of UHNWIs in each city
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in France
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises up to one hundred data points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2015.
- Information on sources of wealth for HNWIs in each major city, by industry and other measures.
- As of 2011, there are just over 555,000 HNWIs in France, with a combined wealth of US$2 trillion, accounting for roughly 16% of France’s total wealth (US$12.1 trillion).
- The total number of HNWIs in France declined by 12.8% over the review period (2007 to 2011), while HNWI wealth dropped by 16.4%.
- Over the forecast period, the total wealth of French HNWIs is forecast to grow by 12.2% at a CAGR of 2.9%, to reach US$2.2 trillion in 2015. HNWI volumes will see a smaller percentage increase, growing by 9.1% at a CAGR of 2.2% to reach just over 606,000 individuals in 2015. Notably, this is below the level of 637,000 reached at the end of 2007.
- While Ile-de-France is home to the largest number of UHNWIs (51%), there are also sizable UHNWI populations in the Rhone Alpes (7.4%), Pays-de-la-Loire (4.9%), Aquitaine (4.3%) and Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur (4.3%).
- Rhone-Alpes and Nord-pas-de-Calais were the top performing regions for UHNWIs over the review period with UHNWI wealth growth of 12% and 23%, respectively.
For more information kindly visit :
France - The Future of HNWIs to 2015: The Wealth Sector from Ile de France to the French Riviera
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs: http://in.linkedin.com/in/bharatbook
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.