GCC Construction Equipment Market (2016-2022): By Equipment Types (Motor Grader, Earthmoving (Loader, Motor Grader, Crawler Dozer and Excavator) and Dump Trucks), Applications (Construction, Mining & Quarrying and Utilities) and Countries (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain)
Construction equipment market in GCC region was buoyed by several factors such as growing construction market, several utility projects in countries such as UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Saudi Arabia held majority of the market share followed by UAE and Qatar. However, declining global oil prices resulted in slowdown in the infrastructure spending, which halted several projects in the region. Major impact of the declining oil revenues was witnessed in Saudi Arabia. However, utility sector recorded investments due to growing demand for energy, which fueled the growth of the market.
Government spending to expand the existing infrastructures combined with new projects and budding utility projects in countries such as Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE have resulted in the demand for construction equipment in the GCC region. Additionally, investments in utility sector has driven the demand for new construction equipment in the recent years.
The GCC construction equipment market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 1.6% from 2016 to 2022. During 2015-17, the market for construction equipment is expected remain affected due to lower government spending due to declining oil revenues. However, post 2017, market would register improvement due to expected recovery of oil prices and initiatives taken by the various governments to diversify the economies.
Amongst all construction equipment segments, earthmoving equipment segment held majority revenue share followed by mobile crane and dump truck. Earthmoving equipment are largely deployed across construction as well as mining sectors.
In overall GCC construction equipment market, Saudi Arabia held highest revenue share, however, the market growth is exhibited to remain sluggish. On the contrary, countries such as UAE and Qatar are expected to register growth on account of upcoming World Expo in Dubai 2020 and FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022.
Key Highlights of the Report
- Historical data & Forecast of GCC Construction Equipment Market Revenue & Volume for the Period 2010-2022.
- Historical data & Forecast of Saudi Arabia Construction Equipment Market Revenues & Volume, By Types, Applications & Regions for the period 2010-2022.
- Historical data & Forecast of UAE Construction Equipment Market Revenues & Volume, By Types, Applications & Regions for the period 2010-2022.
- Historical data & Forecast of Qatar Construction Equipment Market Revenues & Volume, By Types, Applications & Regions for the period 2010-2022.
- Historical data & Forecast of Kuwait Construction Equipment Market Revenues & Volume, By Types, Applications & Regions for the period 2010-2022.
- Historical data & Forecast of Oman Construction Equipment Market Revenues & Volume, By Types, Applications & Regions for the period 2010-2022.
- Historical data & Forecast of Bahrain Construction Equipment Market Revenues & Volume, By Types, Applications & Regions for the period 2010-2022.
- Market Drivers and Restraints.
- Players Market Share and Competitive Landscape.
The report includes following segments:
- By Construction Equipment Types:
- Motor Grader
- Crawler Dozer
- By Applications:
Mining & Quarrying
- By Countries:
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
3. GCC Construction Equipment Market Overview
4. GCC Mobile Crane Market Overview
5. GCC Earthmoving Equipment Market Overview
6. GCC Excavator Market Overview
7. Qatar Construction Equipment Regional Market Overview
8. Kuwait Construction Equipment Market Overview
9. Oman Earthmoving Equipment Market Overview
10. Bahrain Construction Equipment Application Market Overview
For More Related Reports: https://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-report/manufacturing-construction.html?SortBy=&searchText=GCC&da=Y&CatID=4&FromDate=&ToDate=&FromPrice=&ToPrice=
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BharatBook3B
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog: https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.