This report provides an insight into the Opportunity in the Construction Sector current scenario, structure and practices.
In depth profile includes;
- Residential Construction Sector Growth Trajectory - 2001 to 2014
- Housing Shortage in India - 2001 to 2014
- Housing Prices (FY 13) in Major cities in India
- Residential supply in Major Cities
- Unit-Wise distribution in major cities - Studio, 1 BHK, 1.5 BHK, 2 BHK, 2.5 BHK, 3 BHK, 3.5 BHK, 4 BHK, 5 BHK Penthouse, Others
- Key residential pockets - Established Markets, Newly Emerged Markets, Emerging Markets
- Key Commerical segments - Office Complexes, Hotels, Retails, Hospitals
- Key Commercial pockets
- Total No. of Factories in India - 2009 to 2013
- Warehouse Space - Organized vs. Unorganized
- Segmentation of Warehousing Industry - Laggard, Leader, Niche
- State-wise Distribution of Approved Special Economic Zone
Market data and analytics are derived from a combination of primary and secondary sources .
Table of Content
Scope of this research
Research aim and objectives
2: Residential Construction
Housing shortage in India
Private sector participation & investments
Housing prices & residential supply in 7 major cities
Unit-wise distribution in major cities
Key residential pockets
For more information kindly visit : https://www.bharatbook.com/manufacturing-construction-market-research-reports-395361/construction-sector-india.html
About Bharat Book Bureau :
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.