The Glass bonding adhesives Market is estimated to grow from USD 1.23 Billion in 2016, to USD 1.76 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.4%. The market is driven by the growing demand for glass bonding adhesives in the medical industry. Among the regions considered, the Asia-Pacific region, South America, and the Middle East & South Africa are estimated to grow at a high rate during the forecast period. Also, the demand across these regions is driven by the emerging markets, namely, China and India.
Asia-Pacific: The Largest Market for Glass Bonding Adhesives
The Asia-Pacific region is currently the largest market for glass bonding adhesives. The U.S. is the largest market for glass bonding adhesives in the North American region.
The North American market for glass bonding adhesives is driven due to:
- The presence of major manufacturers of glass bonding adhesives in the region
- Growing end-use industries, such as electronics, transportation, and medical, in major countries such as the U.S. and Canada.
Furniture: The Largest End-use Industry of the Glass Bonding Adhesives Market
Glass bonding adhesives are used in various end-use industries such as furniture, electronics, medical, transportation, industrial assembly, and others. The furniture end-use industry was estimated to account for the largest market share, in terms of value as well as volume, followed by the electronics, transportation, medical, industrial assembly, and other industries, in 2016. The medical industry is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR from 2016 to 2021, in terms of value, among all the industries considered.
The key players in the glass bonding adhesives market are Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), H.B. Fuller Company (U.S.), Ashland Inc. (U.S.), Dymax Corporation (U.S.), 3M Company (U.S.), Permabond Engineering Adhesives (U.K.), The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.), Bohle Group (Germany), KIWO (Germany), ThreeBond Holdings Co., Ltd. (Japan), Sika A.G. (Switzerland) and other leading players.
Objectives of the study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global glass bonding adhesives market on the basis of type, end-use industry, and region
- To provide detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets1 with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution to the total market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies2
MarketsandMarkets is the largest market research firm worldwide in terms of annually published premium market research reports. Serving 1700 global fortune enterprises with more than 1200 premium studies in a year, M&M is catering to a multitude of clients across 8 different industrial verticals. We specialize in consulting assignments and business research across high growth markets, cutting edge technologies and newer applications. Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository.
Markets and Markets
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India