Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Anti-Aging Market, Forecast to 2023” under Consumer Goods category. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends, Key Manufacturers, global presence, and their future prospects.
The future of the anti-aging market looks good with opportunities in skin care and hair care. The global anti-aging market is expected to reach an estimated $66.2 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 5.7% from 2018 to 2023. The major growth drivers for this market are the growing aging population and increasing awareness about the advantages of using anti-aging products.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the anti-aging industry, include integration of alphabetic formulation in anti-aging products, increasing usage of multifunctioning anti-aging products, and rising demand for natural and organic ingredients in anti-aging products.
Request a free sample copy of Anti-Aging Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/request-sample/735728
A total of 77 figures / charts and 63 tables are provided in this 149 - page report to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of this anti-aging market report, download the report brochure.
Anti-Aging Market TrendsAnti-Aging Market ForecastGrowth Opportunities for the Global Anti-Aging Market by Region
The study includes the market size and forecast for the global anti-aging market through 2023, segmented by product, application, age, and region as follows:
- Anti-Aging Market by Product Types ($ Million from 2012 to 2023)
- Anti-Wrinkle Products, Anti-Stretch Mark Products, Nourishment Products, Anti-Pigmentation and Acne Products, Hair Care Products, Sun Care Products, Herbal Products and Others
- Anti-Aging Market by Application Type ($ Million from 2012 to 2023)
- Skin Care, Hair Care
- Anti-Aging Market by Age Group ($ Million from 2012 to 2023)
- Baby Boomers Generation X, Generation Y
- Anti-Aging Market by Region ($ Million from 2012 to 2023)
- North America, US, Canada, Mexico, Europe, United Kingdom, Germany, Asia Pacific, China, India, Japan, The Rest of the World, Brazil, The Middle East
Some of the anti-aging companies profiled in this report L’Oréal SA, Procter & Gamble, Estee Lauder Companies Inc., Unilever PLC, and Allergen PLC and others.
On the basis of comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the anti-wrinkle product will show above average growth over the forecast period.
By application type, the global anti-aging market is segmented into skin care and hair care. The skin care application is the largest market mainly due to rapidly increasing consumer consciousness about using these products to promote or maintain a younger appearance.
APAC is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to rapid growth in the aging population base, increasing awareness regarding signs of aging, and increased spending capacity.
Some of the features of “Anti-Aging Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis” include:
- Market size estimates: Global anti-aging market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2012-2017) and forecast (2018-2023) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global anti-aging market size by various applications such as product, application, and age group in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global anti-aging market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of anti-aging in the global anti-aging market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of anti-aging in the global anti-aging market.
Click the link below to read the Full report :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.