Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Automotive Aftermarket Industry Profile & Value Chain Analysis” under Industry & Manufacturing category. The value chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global automotive aftermarket sector value chain.
Global Automotive Aftermarket Industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
The value chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global automotive aftermarket sector value chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of companies active, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value chain. Key value chain stages analyzed include raw materials, parts manufacture, distribution/wholesale, retail, and end user.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global automotive aftermarket sector. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The automotive aftermarket sector includes the sale of automotive components for use on vehicles after first purchase.
- The global automotive aftermarket sector is expected to generate total revenues of $940.6bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% between 2013 and 2017.
- The components segment is expected to be the sector's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $759.2bn, equivalent to 80.7% of the sector's overall value.
- Consumers are displaying a preference toward enhanced efficiency, pleasing aesthetics and vehicle comfort in a bid to achieve a better performance from their vehicles.
- Parts are sold as own brand but contract manufacturing for OEMs and other parts companies is common
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the automotive aftermarket sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global automotive aftermarket sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive aftermarket sector players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global automotive aftermarket sector with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global automotive aftermarket industry value chain
- See examples of companies active at each stage of the global automotive aftermarket sector value chain
- Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global automotive aftermarket sector value chain
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global automotive aftermarket sector by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global automotive aftermarket sector in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global automotive aftermarket sector?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global automotive aftermarket sector?
- What are the key stages of the global automotive aftermarket sector value chain?
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Follow us on: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plu
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.