Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Automotive Suspension Market, Forecast to 2023” under Industry & Mfg category. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends, Key Manufacturers, global presence, and their future prospects.
The future of the global automotive suspension market looks promising with opportunities in the passenger car, light commercial vehicle and heavy commercial vehicle segments. Global Automotive Suspension Market is expected to reach an estimated $79.0 billion by 2023 and it is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2018 to 2023. The major drivers of growth for this market are increasing vehicle production, increasing need for improved ride quality, and the growing demand for advanced safety and convenience systems.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the automotive suspension industry, include the development of lightweight suspensions, the introduction of electronic suspension technology, and the introduction of energy recovery suspension systems.
Request a free sample copy of Automotive Suspension Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/request-sample/735719
A total of 139 figures / charts and 110 tables are provided in this 209 -page report to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of this automotive suspension market report, download the report brochure.
Automotive Suspension Market Trends Automotive Suspension Market ForecastGrowth Opportunities for the Global Automotive Suspension Market by Region
The study includes the automotive suspension market size and forecast for the global automotive suspension market through 2023, segmented by vehicle type, system type, damping type, end user, material type, and region, as follows:
- Automotive Suspension Market by Vehicle Type ($ Billion from 2012 to 2023)
- Passenger Car, Small Car, Compact Car, Mid-Size Car, Large Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, SUVs & Crossovers, MPVs, Pickups, Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- Automotive Suspension Market by System ($ Billion from 2012 to 2023)
- Passive Suspension, System Active Suspension, System Semi-Active Suspension System
- Automotive Suspension Market by Damping Type ($ Billion from 2012 to 2023)
- Hydraulic Suspension, Air Suspension, Leaf Spring Suspension, Others
- Automotive Suspension Market by End User ($ Billion from 2012 to 2023)
- OEM Aftermarket
- Automotive Suspension Market by Material Type ($ Billion 2017)
- Steel Composites Others
- Automotive Suspension Market by Region ($ Billion and Million Units from 2011 to 2023)
- North America Europe Asia Pacific The Rest of the World
- Some of the automotive suspension companies profiled in this report include Benteler International, Tenneco Inc., ZF Friedrichshafen AG, KYB Corporation, and Magneti Marelli S.p.A and others.
Click the link below to read the Full report :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.