The Global Blast Chillers Market is projected to reach USD 6.45 billion by 2024 from USD 4.2 billion in 2016 growing at 5.0% CAGR over the forecast period, according to the Market research report titled ‘Global Blast Chillers Market’ (PinakiResearch.com). Pinaki Research is a global aggregator and publisher of market research reports on markets and industries across the globe.
The report presents a detailed study of the industry including various emerging trends which are redefining the market forces. The report also includes present performance and forecast of its various segments of the industry. Additionally, the macroeconomic factors have also been discussed in detail. These factors provide the basis for the future outlook.
Commercial kitchens employ blast chillers for the purpose of quick cooling of foodstuff. The foodstuff to be cooled may be either fresh or pre-cooked. These devices (Blast chillers) are operated with HACCP (hazardous analysis and critical control points) standards which ensure that the quality of food healthiness has been conserved.
It is to be ensured that foodstuff is free from all sort of risks when the temperature is reduced drastically in a short span of time (from 75°C to 2°C in about 95 mins. and from 75°C to -17°C in just about 250 minutes). Blast Chillers, in addition to increasing the life of food products, preserve the nutritional elements of the foodstuff more efficiently and effectively, when compared to the standard freezers.
Worldwide increase in number of restaurants is driving the growth of blast chillers market. Also, the advancement of technologies to make the product more user friendly and environment friendly is propelling the growth of blast chillers. Touch-screen controlled blast chillers and eco-friendly blast chillers find it easy to enter the commercial kitchens.
Key Topics/Keywords Covered in the Report
- Overview of Global Blast Chillers Market
- Global Market Size and market segments of Global Blast Chillers Market
- Market Size of Global Blast Chillers Market in
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina & Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (The U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Sweden & RoE)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Singapore, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & and North Africa (MENA)
- Major global players in the Global Blast Chillers Market
- Market share of leading players
- Competitive landscape and current position of major players of the industry
- Market Dynamics: Growth Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Porter’s five force model, SWOT analysis, company profiling, business strategies and business models of major market players
- Future trends of Global Blast Chillers Market
For more details, please contact