Introduction: Car air purifier is a device which removes contaminants from the air inside the car cabin and refreshes the air by emitting negative ions by using HEPA (High-efficiency particulate arrestance) filters, photo-catalyst, electrostatics and UV lamp technologies. Air purifiers are designed for vehicles which tend to utilize either negative ions, ozone or fan powered designed technologies like HEPA, which improves the quality of air in the cars thereby supporting car air purifier market.
In 2016, desktop type car air purifier sales holds a major share of car air purifier market by type. It is also projected this segment will with the highest CAGR. In 2016, the global car air purifier sales is expected to be of 329 million units and is projected to grow with a CAGR of 6.4% during 2016-2021.
Car air purifier manufacturers are mainly concentrated in China and Europe. The two regions are also the major consumers of car air purifiers. In 2016, Europe dominated the market followed by China in global car air purifier consumption.
It is predicted that even in the future, the demand for global car air purifier will keep increasing with increasing awareness of pollution hazards to health. Some regions, such as China and India, will become the most potential markets for car air purifiers by 2021. Car air purifier market will witness intense competition in the coming years.
The leading market players in car air purifier market primarily are Philips (Netherlands), Sharp (Japan), Panasonic (Japan), Agcen (Germany), Vosson (China), Purafil (U.S.), Cixi Landsign Electric Appliance Co., Ltd. (China), Ionkini Technology (GZ) Co., Ltd. (China), Jingcheng Technology (GZ) Co., Ltd. (China) and Huizhou Peak Points Technology Co., Ltd (China)
Study Objectives of Car Air Purifier Forecast to 2021
• To provide the major factors need to be addressed for wide scale adoption of car air purifier through the forecast years
• To understand the supply and demand dynamics
• Analysis of historical market trends, and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• Automotive manufacturers
•In 2016, Europe and China had 42% and 29% share global car air purifier market revenue, respectively
Country Analysis of Global Market Forecast to 2022 Market
The reports also cover country level analysis:
Table of Contents
1. Industry Overview Of Car Air Purifier
2. Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis Of Car Air Purifier
3. Technical Data And Manufacturing Plants Analysis Of Car Air Purifier
4. Market Segment By Regions
5. Global Car Air Purifier Overall Market Overview
6. Car Air Purifier Regional Market Analysis
7. Global 2011-2016 Car Air Purifier Segment Market Analysis (By Type)
8. Global 2011-2016 Car Air Purifier Segment Market Analysis (By Application)
9. Major Manufacturers Analysis Of Car Air Purifier
10. Development Trend Of Analysis Of Car Air Purifier Market
11. Car Air Purifier Marketing Type Analysis
12. Consumers Analysis Of Car Air Purifier
13. Conclusion Of The Global Car Air Purifier Market Professional Survey Report 2016
For More Related Reports: Retailing Market Research Reports
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/BharatBook3B
Follow us on Twitter:https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog: https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.