Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on Global Cardiovascular Devices Market Forecast 2017 to 2022 under Life Sciences category. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends, Key players, global presence, and their future prospects.
The Global Market for Cardiovascular Devices reached nearly $42.4 billion in 2017 and should reach $59.1 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% for the period of 2017-2022.
- An overview of the global markets for cardiovascular devices
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, 2017, and projections of CAGRs through 2022
- Discussion of key cardiovascular procedures, disease areas, and end-users
- Information on cardiovascular devices including diagnostics and monitoring, interventional cardiology, cardiac rhythm management, cardiac assist and other vascular surgery devices
- Analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities
- Coverage of key mergers and acquisitions, new product launches, agreements, collaborations and partnerships
- Patent analysis of various devices by year and by assignee
- Profiles of major players in the industry
Request a free sample copy of Cardiovascular Devices Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/request-sample/739459
Chapter 1: Introduction
Study Goals and Objectives
The goals of this study are, to quantify the market for various segments of the cardiovascular devices market, to explore market dynamics such as drivers and restraints, to study the recent advancements/innovations available in the market, to identify the areas of growth within the cardiovascular devices market, and to identify the factors affecting the market affecting the manufacture of cardiovascular devices.
Reasons for Doing This Study
Cardiovascular devices (CVD) help in monitoring and treating various disorders associated with cardiovascular systems. The global cardiovascular devices industry is a diverse and highly competitive market. The market is driven majorly by rising global burden of cardiac diseases, growing geriatric population, and technological advancements. The cardiac diagnostic and therapeutic products and services will continue to rise, providing opportunities for existing, emerging market participants and very new entrants. The advances in both interventional and non-interventional devices like electrocardiogram (ECG) devices, Holter monitors, diagnostic catheters, and implantable cardiac monitors has opened several opportunities for the investors. The use of big data, the integration of smartphones and wearable devices into patient care, robots in the cath lab, and 3-D printing have their potential impact on the CVD market.
Innovations such as minimally invasive procedures, “beating heart” surgeries, ventricular assist devices and artificial hearts, replacement valves and treatments for hypertension such as renal denervation offer therapeutic options that result in shorter recovery times and reduced complication risks. Newer diagnostic cardiovascular devices and therapeutic techniques will play an increasing role in enhancing quality of life for a growing elderly population, as well as patient groups with poor cardiac function. The ability of government-run health agencies and private insurance providers to cope with the increased need for cardiovascular procedures, together with rising healthcare costs, have led agencies and insurers to closely evaluate their coverage for cardiovascular surgical procedures and continually seek out lower-cost but still efficacious options.
This report will identify areas of growth within the cardiovascular surgical device market and discuss innovative technologies that have been recently launched or are presently under development. Market growth rates will be projected based on manufacturers’ net revenues, unless otherwise indicated. This report is designed to achieve the following objectives:
- Describe the trends and developments affecting each type of cardiovascular diagnostic and surgical technology and discuss how each address market needs.
- Analyze market demand, competitive dynamics and regulatory/reimbursement-related factors to project the market size for each technology and highlight target applications.
- Study intensively market growth by geography. Analyze trends and opportunities in major regions: North America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world (ROW).
- Identify major stakeholders, product portfolio and recent developments, and draw a competitive landscape for the market leaders.
- Track and analyze recent developments, alliances, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, and patents of the market players in the industry.
- This report is designed to appeal to many types of readers, including marketing and management executives within the medical device industry, venture capital professionals interested in exploring commercialization opportunities and anyone else who would like to better understand how market factors and technologies interact in this industry
Scope of Report
Cardiovascular devices are used to diagnose and treat various heart diseases and related health problems. With the medical needs of patients at an all-time high, any increase in incidences will only lead to a significant growth of cardiovascular market. This report analyzes the market trends of cardiovascular devices, future growth and regional market of the same.
This report covers cardiovascular diseases such as arrhythmia, cardiomyopathy, coronary heart disease, myocardial infarction, congestion heart failure, congenital heart disease, hypertension, heart infections, and valvular diseases. The procedures considered in this report are cardiac resynchronization therapy, heart transplantation, coronary artery bypass surgery, valve replacement, beat heart surgery, transmyocardial revascularization surgery, balloon valvuloplasty, and renal denervation surgery. The end-users covered in this report include home and ambulatory care, hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, and research laboratories. The market has been segmented based on device type and geography. The equipment/products/systems include but are not limited to the segments considered in this report. By type, the market in this report is segmented into diagnostics and monitoring devices, and cardiovascular surgical devices. The diagnostic and monitoring cardiac devices include ECG and echocardiogram devices. The cardiovascular surgical devices considered in this report are interventional cardiology devices like stents, angioplasty balloons, catheters and accessories, guidewires, cannulae, and valves; cardiac rhythm management devices like implantable cardiac defibrillators (ICD), cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) devices, pacemakers and leads; cardiac assist devices (CAD) like ventricular assist devices, intra-aortic balloon pump, total artificial heart; and other vascular surgery devices like endovascular grafts, IVC filters and occlusion devices.
The research uncovers many paradigms shifts in the studied market, in terms of regional competitive advantage, competitive landscape among the key players in the cardiovascular devices industry, and market dynamics. A holistic study of the market has been carried out by incorporating various factors right from country-specific demographic conditions and business cycles to market specific microeconomic influences that were needed to analyze the future trends of this market. The report provides a comprehensive review of market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and available patents. Key vendor analysis, new products and developments with financials are also provided to enable easy decision making.
conducted primary and secondary research to develop this report. Sources included companies in the cardiovascular device market and supply industry, public documents, SEC filings,corporate white papers and other technical documentation for U.S. and international companies directly involved in manufacturing and distributing cardiovascular surgery devices and related products. Paid sources include Factiva, One Source and other subscribed healthcare magazines and journals.
The report excludes resellers and retailers, focusing instead on the primary companies responsible for developing the underlying technology. Where precise information was not available, a consensus was made using reasonable assumptions and estimates based on historical data.
presents an analysis across the entire cardiovascular devices market based on company-specific revenue as reported to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and/or other governmental agencies, as well as company information such as conversations with company officials, annual reports and product/financial news releases. Technological and demographic information is gathered from industry sources, governmental sources and published news reports.
The market size estimations for cardiovascular devices market is carried out through bottom-up & top-down approaches. The bottom-up approach includes the examining of historical revenues of key players, studying the size of the applications, value and supply-chain analysis and end-user demand, which are then cross-validated by secondary and primary resources. The top-down approach is an accurate research process followed where the global market sizing is carried out through the secondary research, validated by primary industry experts.
The research methodology used to calculate market size included the following details:
- Market revenues of key players were determined through primary and secondary research, including a study of the annual reports of top market players, and interviews with key opinion leaders and corporate heads such as chief executive officers (CEOs), directors, product heads, business unit heads, etc.
- Revenues were added together to get market sizes of different devices types
- For regional breakdown, various factors such as companies’ regional revenue mix, demographics across regions, disease incidence etc. Regional shares were verified through telephonic interviews.
- The forecast was based on analysis of market factors such as pricing, historic growth, expected change in demographics in future and experts’ view on future growth.
In this report, the geographic regions considered for market analysis include, and only include:
- United States
- Spain & Portugal
- Australia & New Zealand
- South Korea
Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Rest of South America
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.