Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Cardiovascular Disease Drugs Market Forecast to 2023” under Life Sciences. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends, Key players, global presence, and their future prospects.
Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) Therapy area encompasses a range of different diseases and conditions affecting the heart and/or blood vessels. The most crucial risk factors for CVD are hypertension and dyslipidemia, which accelerate the development of atherosclerotic plaque build up within blood vessels. As atheroma develops it causes the affected blood vessels to narrow, restricting blood flow to the body, brain or heart, depending on its locale.
It is also possible for the fibrous cap of this plaque to break off, triggering the coagulation cascade and causing a thrombus to form locally, which can completely occlude blood flow.
The treatments of CVD typically focus on prevention by controlling risk factors. As such, the treatments usually fall within three categories: Anti-hypertensives, which aim to maintain blood pressure within a normal range; anti-dyslipidemic drugs, which aim to modify lipid levels to a normal range; and anti-thrombotic drugs, which aim to prevent thrombi formation by inhibiting the coagulation cascade or platelet aggregation.
There has been vast scientific innovation in the CVD therapeutics market in recent decades, particularly within the anti-dyslipidemia market. This was seen first with the introduction of statins such as Lipitor (atorvastatin), and more recently with the introduction of protein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 (PCSK9) inhibitors. However, other areas such as the heart failure market remain poorly treated. Dyslipidemia and hypertension have continuing high levels of development within the current pipeline and, despite high levels of generic development, there is also a large degree of innovation, with targets such as apolipoproteins and elements of the reverse lipid transport pathway. In addition, the current pipeline includes nearly 200 products for the treatment of heart failure, suggesting an increase in interest in treating the disease.
Request a Sample copy of Global Cardiovascular Disease Drugs in Security Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/request-sample/976793
- With over 1,400 products in active development, the pipeline for CVD is extensive. Does current pipeline innovation hold the potential to change the CVD market in the near future?
- The clinical trials process for CVD drugs is complex. What is the risk of a CVD drug failing to reach the market? What is the risk of a drug failing at a specific Phase?
- The CVD market landscape is forecast to undergo a period of substantial change following key approvals, patent expiries and acquisitions. Which of the leading companies will have the highest market share by 2023? What strategies have these companies adopted to achieve market growth?
- There has been a moderately high level of deal activity in recent years. How do deal frequency and value compare between target families and molecule types?
Reasons to buy
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape through a comprehensive analysis of disease symptoms, diagnostic methods, etiology, pathophysiology, comorbidities and complications, epidemiology, prognosis and treatment.
- Recognize the leading therapeutics, as well as gaps in the market, with portfolios of key marketed products, including historical and forecast sales revenue patterns.
- Identify trends and developments, in terms of molecule type and molecular target, within the overall CVD pipeline, as well as for key CVD indications: hypertension, heart failure, dyslipidemia and thrombotic events.
- Consider market opportunities and potential risks by examining trends in clinical trial duration and size, as well as clinical trial failure rates, by stage of development, key indication, molecule type and molecular target.
- Predict how the evolving treatment landscape will drive market growth to 2023 and understand the contributions that different products and companies will make to this growth.
- Understand how strategic consolidations have shaped the current pipeline and marketed products landscape.
To browse full research report with TOC, click the link below :
About Bharat Book Bureau :
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google Plus
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.