Marketresearchdata.net has added a new report on PharmaPoint: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2025. The report predicts the market size of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Market is expected to reach XX billion by 2025.
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive lung disease characterized by an abnormal inflammatory response and airflow obstruction that is not fully reversible. Chronic airflow limitation is caused by both small airway diseases, such as obstructive bronchiolitis, as well as parenchymal destruction, including emphysema. Research suggests that the pathogenesis of COPD involves both genetic and environmental factors
Key Questions Answered
- How will the COPD market landscape in the 8MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK , Japan, and Australia) change from 2015-2025?
- What are the most promising late-stage pipeline drugs in COPD?
- How do the clinical and commercial attributes of late-stage pipeline therapies compare with one another, and against existing treatment options?
- What are the greatest unmet needs in COPD? Will the pipeline drugs fulfil these needs of the market?
- Overview of COPD, including epidemiology (mMRC and CAT patient population), etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and current management strategies.
- Topline COPD market revenue from 2015-2025. ACOT and major pipeline product sales in this forecast period are included.
- Key topics covered include current treatment options, unmet needs and opportunities, and the drivers and barriers affecting COPD therapeutics sales in the 8MM.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, synopses of innovative early-stage projects, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline products.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global COPD therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the COPD therapeutics market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents 2
2 Executive Summary 12
3 Introduction 21
4 Disease Overview 22
5 Epidemiology 33
6 Disease Management 62
7 Competitive Assessment 76
8 Unmet Needs Assessment and Opportunity Analysis 177
9 Pipeline Assessment 191
10 Current and Future Players 228
11 Market Outlook 245
12 Appendix 268
To browse full report visit: https://www.marketresearchdata.net/category/healthcare/26247-pharmapoint-chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease