This report provides an in-depth analysis on the global cocoa market trends and the requirements to start and run a cocoa processing plant. The cocoa bean is the dried and fully fermented fatty seed of the cocoa tree (Theobroma cacao). Cocoa processing involves the conversion of cocoa beans into different forms such as cocoa liquor, cocoa butter, cocoa cakes and cocoa powder. The chocolate industry currently represents the biggest end user of cocoa. Processed cocoa products, however, have applications in a number of other industries as well. For instance, cocoa powder is also used to produce chocolate milk, biscuits, ice cream, cakes and a number of other food and beverages. Similarly, cocoa butter is widely used during the production of soaps, cosmetics and pharmaceutical products.
Cote d’Ivoire and Ghana currently represent the world’s two biggest producers of cocoa. The two countries together currently account for nearly 60% of the total global cocoa production. Other major producers include Indonesia, Nigeria, Ecuador, Brazil and Cameroon. Region-wise, Africa currently accounts for more than 70% of the total global cocoa production. Despite being the largest producer, the region accounts for less than 21% of the total global cocoa processing market. Though unsuitable for cocoa cultivation, Europe currently represents the world’s biggest importer and processer of cocoa. The competitive landscape of the global cocoa processing industry is currently quite concentrated in nature with the top three players currently accounting for around 40% of the total global market.
The report entitled “Cocoa Processing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2017-2022” provides a comprehensive insight into the historical and current trends in the cocoa processing industry. This study serves as an exceptional tool to understand the market trends, regional markets, growth, key players, value chain, success and risk factors, manufacturing process, raw material requirements, machinery requirements, capital costs, operating costs, incomes, expenditures and profits in the cocoa processing industry. This study can serve as an excellent tool for cocoa cultivators, cocoa processers, consultants, researchers, marketing strategists, investors and all those who plan to foray into the cocoa market in any form.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global cocoa industry performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global cocoa industry?
- What are the price trends of cocoa?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the cocoa industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the cocoa industry?
- What is the structure of the cocoa industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the cocoa industry?
- What are the profit margins in the cocoa industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a cocoa plant?
- How is cocoa processed?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a cocoa plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a cocoa plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a cocoa plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a cocoa plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for cocoa powder?
- What are the transportation requirements for cocoa?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a cocoa plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a cocoa plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a cocoa plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a cocoa plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a cocoa plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a cocoa plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
Table of Content
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Global Cocoa Industry
- Global Cocoa Grinding Market
- Performance of Key Regions
- Competitive Landscape
- Cocoa Processing
- Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
- Loans and Financial Assistance
- Project Economics
- Key Player Profiles
For More Related Reports: Food Market Research Reports
Contact us at:
Bharat Book BureauTel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Our Blog: https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BharatBook3B
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.