Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on Global Edge Computing Market By Deployment, By Application, By Component, By End-User, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2015-2022 under Technology & Media category. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends, Key players, global presence, and their future prospects.
According to “Global Edge Computing Market By Deployment, By Application, By Component, By End-User, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2015-2022”, Global edge computing market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 46% to surpass $ 6 billion by 2022. Growing IoT market including IIoT, smart grids, smart cities, smart consumer wearables, smart appliances and smartphones, coupled with booming augmented reality and virtual reality market are expected to drive global edge computing market during the forecast period. Some of the major players operating in the global edge computing market include Cisco Systems Inc., Microsoft Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, Instant Data Centers, Fujitsu Limited, Amazon Web Services, Nokia Corporation, AT&T Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., and FogHorn Systems Inc., among others.
“Global Edge Computing Market By Deployment, By Application, By Component, By End-User, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2015-2022”, discusses the following aspects of edge computing market globally:
- Edge Computing Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Deployment (On-Premise, & Cloud), By Application (IoT, Video Surveillance, etc.), By Component (Hardware & Software), By End-User (Manufacturing, Power, etc.), By Region
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of edge computing market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, edge computing service provider, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with edge computing service provider, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.