Food encapsulation is an important tool for improving the delivery of bioactive molecules and living cells in food ingredients. Food encapsulation helps in increasing the shelf life, maintaining color, taste as flavor of processed foods. It is widely used in industries such as beer, beverages, confectionary, diary, meat, poultry, wine and others. Vitamins and additives have higher share in encapsulation market as they are widely consumed in functional foods. Among the major technologies available in the market, the physical process has experienced more demand in the recent past. In 2015, the size of the global food encapsulation market was over USD 29.00 billion. It is projected to reach USD XX.XX billion by 2022, growing with a CAGR of 6.x% from 2016 to 2022.
Request for sample report@https://www.infiniumglobalresearch.com/sample-request/SampleRequest.php?report_name=Global%20Food%20Encapsulation%20Market:%20Trends%20Analysis%20&%20Forecasts%20up%20to%202022&Report_amount=$4195
The factors driving the global food encapsulation market include an increase in demand for convenience foods, and functional foods. Moreover, growing awareness about food encapsulation in improving the color, taste and flavor is expected to further augment the market size of food encapsulation globally. Presently, the consumers are becoming more health conscious, hence the demand for fortified as well as processed food products that are helpful for health is increasing at a greater pace. This in turn, is anticipated to increase the adoptability of encapsulation technologies in food industries and it is expected to fuel the growth of market over the forecast period. However, higher cost of encapsulation technologies is expected to be one of the major restraints in the global food encapsulation market.
- The report segments the global food encapsulation market by core phase, shell material and technology as well as region. Market segmentation based on core phase includes additives, enzymes, minerals, organic acids, prebiotics, probiotics, sweeteners, vitamins and others. On the basis of type of shell materials, the market is segmented into emulsifiers, lipids, polysaccharides, proteins as well as other shell materials. As per the technology used, the market is further segmented into chemical process, physical process and physical-chemical process.
Geographic Coverage and Analysis:
- The report provides regional analysis covering geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. North America leads the global food encapsulation market, followed by Europe. Availability of shell materials in abundance drives the North American market. However, the maturity of the market is slowing it down slightly. In Europe, the heavy investments by major players in the technology development are helping the market to grow. India and China are driving growth in Asia-Pacific region and it is expected to become fastest growing market in the world. In India, the demand for encapsulation in food industry drives the growth. The major players in the food encapsulation market are expected to benefit from the evolution of technology in terms of controlled delivery as well as release systems.
- The companies covered in the report include
- Aveka Group
- Balchem Corporation
- Cargill Inc
- Friesland Campina Kievit,
- Kerry Group,
- Lycored Ltd.,
- National Enzyme Company
- Royal DSM
- Symrise AG
If you have any Question @https://www.infiniumglobalresearch.com/global-food-encapsulation-market.html
The report provides deep insights on demand forecasts, market trends and micro and macro indicators. In addition, this report provides insights on the factors that are driving and restraining the demand of good encapsulation both globally and regionally. Moreover, IGR-Growth Matrix analysis given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider. The report provides insights into the market using analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis and value chain analysis of food encapsulation. Moreover, the study highlights current market trends and provides forecast from 2016 to 2022. We also have highlighted future trends in the food encapsulation market that will impact the demand during the forecast period. Moreover, the competitive analysis given in each regional market brings an insight on the market share of the leading players. Additionally, the analysis highlights rise and fall in the market shares of the key players in the market. This report will help manufacturers, suppliers and distributors of the food encapsulation market to understand the present and future trends in this market and formulate their strategies accordingly.
Table of Content include in this Report
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
- Executive Summary
- Global Food Encapsulation Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.4 IGR – Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the Food Encapsulation Market
- Global Food Encapsulation Market Analysis, by Core Phase (USD Million) 2014 – 2022
4.4 Organic Acids
- Global Food Encapsulation Market Analysis, by Shell Material (USD Million) 2014 – 2022
5.5 Other shell materials
- Global Food Encapsulation Market Analysis, by Technology (USD Million) 2014 – 2022
6.1 Chemical Process
6.2 Physical Process
6.3 Physical-Chemical Process
- Global Food Encapsulation Market Analysis, by Region (USD Million) 2014 – 2022
7.1 North America
7.1.1 North America Food Encapsulation Market by Core Phase (USD Million)
7.1.2 North America Food Encapsulation Market by Shell Material (USD Million)
7.1.3 North America Food Encapsulation Market by Technology (USD Million)
7.2.1 Europe Food Encapsulation Market by Core Phase (USD Million)
7.2.2 Europe Food Encapsulation Market by Shell Material (USD Million)
7.2.3 Europe Food Encapsulation Market by Technology (USD Million
6.3.1 Asia-Pacific Food Encapsulation Market by Chore Phase (USD Million)
6.3.2 Asia-Pacific Food Encapsulation Market by Shell Material (USD Million)
6.3.3 Asia-Pacific Food Encapsulation Market by Technology (USD Million)
7.4 Rest of the World (RoW)
7.4.1 RoW Food Encapsulation Market by Core Phase (USD Million)
7.4.2 RoW Food Encapsulation Market by Shell Material (USD Million)
7.4.3 RoW Food Encapsulation Market by Technology (USD Million)
- Company Profiles
7.1 Aveka Group
7.2 Balchem Corporation
7.3 Cargill Inc.
7.4 Firmenich Inc.
7.5 Friesland Campina Kievit
7.6 Kerry Group
7.7 Lycored Ltd.
7.8 National Enzyme Company
7.9 Royal DSM
7.10 Symrise AG.
Infinium Global Research is a business intelligence company that provides its clients with market information services, solutions, and reports. The intelligence reports include qualitative as well as quantitative information, which are blended using forecasting models in order to project future market demand. Our panels of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Analysts, and Consultants use numerous data gathering tools in order to provide you with detailed information on the market as well as a preview of its projected growth. Our repository includes the largest and most credible databases, through which we determine various qualitative and quantitative parameters of the market to provide you with an in-depth business intelligence report.
Infinium Global Research reports and consulting services cover numerous sectors, which include healthcare, chemicals, materials, energy, packaged goods, food and beverages, technology, and communications. These reports provide readers with market insights and detailed analysis of market segments to possible micro levels. Our reports, with stratified research methodology and wider scope of analysis, provide clients with crucial insights and information to meet their every requirement.
Infinium Global Research
Contact number: 1-800-638-0796