Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on Global Healthcare IT Market Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast 2018-2023 under Life Science category. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends, Key players, global presence, and their future prospects.
Healthcare IT (HIT) Market by Product (EMR, EHR, MHealth, PHM, LIS, RIS, VNA, PACS, RCM, Analytics, EDI, SCM, HIE), Component (Software, Service), Delivery (Web, Cloud) & End User (Hospital, Payor, Pharmacy, Ambulatory, Homecare) – Global Forecast To 2023
Global healthcare IT solutions market is expected to reach USD 223.16 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 13.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2023.
Succeeding an extensive secondary and primary research on the global healthcare IT solutions market and in-depth analysis of the market scenario, the report carries out an impact analysis of the key industry drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the market dynamics segment. Increasing awareness of the value of digital health, government mandates and financial incentives, shift towards value-based care, and rising incidence of chronic diseases are the key drivers for the global healthcare IT market. However, high installation and deployment cost is a key factor restraining the market growth.
Request a free sample copy of Healthcare IT Market Report @
In addition, the report further gives an extensive outlook on various healthcare facilities served by the healthcare IT solutions. These industries include healthcare providers and payers. The healthcare providers segment is further segmented in to hospitals, ambulatory centers, home healthcare & assisted living centers, diagnostic centers, and pharmacies. The healthcare provider end user segment accounted for the largest share of the global market in 2017, mainly attributed to the rising patient volume, growing healthcare spending by various countries across globe, growing geriatric population, and increasing adoption of healthcare IT solutions by healthcare providers.
An in-depth analysis of the geographical scenario of the industry provides detailed qualitative and quantitative insights about the five major geographies (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) along with the coverage of major countries in each region. The geographical analysis provides detailed insights on the key trends of the industry in the listed regions & countries, identifying the demographic & economic impact, government & private investments, and regulatory scenario.
The report identifies North America to be the largest market followed by Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World. The geographical analysis section also comments on the key market players shaping the growth of the industry in the respective countries.
The report also includes the competitive landscape based on extensive assessment of the key strategic developments adopted by leading market participants in the industry over the past 4 years (2014-2017).
The key players in the global healthcare IT solutions market are McKesson Corporation (US), Epic Systems Corporation (US), Cerner Corporation (US), Optum Health (US), GE Healthcare (US), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), athenahealth, Inc. (US), Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (US), Oracle Corporation (US), Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (US), Dell Technologies (US), Optum, Inc. (US), and Infor, Inc. (US).
Key questions answered in the report:
Growing healthcare infrastructure and rising adoption of healthcare IT solutions to drive the market growth
- How does the penetration of healthcare IT solutions in hospitals differ from other end users?
- What impact does this have on the adoption of healthcare IT solutions in comparison to other end users?
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of product, component, deployment mode, end-user, and regions/countries?
m-health solutions are set to register highest growth rate among all clinical solutions globally
- What factors contribute to the growth of m-health solutions among various end users?
- What factors contribute to the rising adoption of m-health in different healthcare settings?
- Conversely, which geographic segment is expected to experience the fastest growth of m-health solutions?
The North American healthcare IT solutions market favors both international and local vendors that compete in multiple segments
- Who are the top competitors in this market and what strategies do they employ to gain shares?
- Which segments of the healthcare IT solutions market are expected to offer lucrative revenue growth over the forecast period and why?
- What strategies should the new companies focus to enter this market and to compete effectively?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the global healthcare IT solutions market?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the geographic trends and high growth regions/ countries?
Recent partnerships, acquisitions, approvals, and expansions have taken place in the healthcare IT solutions space
- What companies have recently merged/acquired and how will these unions affect the competitive landscape of the healthcare IT solutions space?
- What companies have created partnerships and how will these partnerships promote a competitive advantage?
- Who are the major players in the global healthcare IT solutions market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global healthcare IT solutions market and how do they compete with the global players?
Scope of the report
Market by Product:
• Clinical Solutions
- Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- m-heath Solutions
- Population Health Management Solutions
- Care Management Systems
- Laboratory Information Systems
- Computerized Physician Order Entry
- Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS)
- Patient Registry Software
- E-Prescribing system
- Radiology Information Systems (RIS)
- Specialty Information Systems
- Digital pathology system
- PACS & VNA
- o Other Solutions
• Non-clinical Solutions
- Revenue Cycle Management Solutions
- Billing & Accounts Management
- Claims Processing & Management
- Eligibility Verification
- Medical Necessity
- Denial & Appeal Management
- Healthcare Analytics
- Clinical Analytics
- Financial Analytics
- Operational and Administrative Analytics
- Supply Chain Management Solutions
- Workforce Management Systems
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Medication Management Solutions
- Provider Network Management Solutions
- HIE & Interoperability Solutions
- Customer Relationship Management Solutions
- Fraud Management Solutions
- Other Solutions
Market by Component:
Market by Deployment Mode:
- Wed & Cloud Based
Market by End User:
• Healthcare Providers
- Ambulatory Centers
- Home healthcare & Assisted Living Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
• Healthcare Payers
Market by Geography:
• North America
- Rest of Europe (RoE)
• Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC (RoAPAC)
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.