Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on Managed IT Service Providers Market by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2021 under Technology category. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends, Key players, global presence, and their future prospects.
The Global Market for Managed IT Services reached $149.1 billion in 2016. This market is estimated to reach $256.5 billion in 2021 from $166.7 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.5% for 2017-2021.
- An overview of the global market for managed IT services.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012 through 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Characterization and quantification of the market potential for managed IT services by region and product.
- Evaluation of the market by segments such as infrastructure services, network services, security services, and other services.
- Discussion of market drivers, restraints, and trends affecting the market.
- Profiles of the major companies in the industry.
Request a free sample copy of Managed IT Service Providers Market Report @
Chapter 1: Introduction
BCC Research’s goal in performing this study was to determine the global market size and future demand growth for managed IT services. Of particular interest is characterizing and quantifying the market potential for managed IT services by geography and product (i.e., infrastructure services, network services, security services and other services).
The report also evaluates the market by segments such as infrastructure services, network services, security services and other services. Opportunities in lucrative segments have been discussed in detail. Drivers, restraints and trends that affect the market have been discussed. The key objective was to present a comprehensive discussion of the managed IT services market and forecast the future potential for the key market segments/geographies.
This discussion provides a basis for companies to make strategic choices about developing new products and markets or decide which segments to enter based on the current dynamics. . The study will benefit managed IT service providers, new entrants, MSP software vendors, users of managed IT services, and cloud service providers,
Study Goals and Objectives
- To calculate the global managed IT services market size, both historic and forecast.
- To estimate the growth rate of the global and USA managed IT services market.
- To segment the market.
- To provide a geographical breakdown of market numbers.
- To identify major drivers and restraints on the market.
- To identify key trends and technology updates in the field.
Reasons for Doing This Study
Changes such as increasing digitization and migration to the cloud infrastructure led to increase in demand for managed IT services and changed the market dynamics globally. This means that market participants need to adjust to a new market reality, which is described in this report. . Global industry leaders and large organizations see an increasing trend of outsourcing across various industries to drive the managed IT services market. Some of the major trends to be noted are as follows:
Increasing demand from cloud based services from the banking, financial services and insurance, technology, and healthcare industries is expected to drive this market. Many companies are expanding their geographical presence inorganically through mergers and acquisitions. Moreover, there is increasing government support for IT initiatives and use of technology in their processes. These factors are expected to drive the global managed IT services market.
The global managed IT services market is concentrated with the leading three players collectively having more than 50% of the market. Major players in the market include IBM, DXC Technology, Fujitsu and Atos and others.
Scope of Report
This research report covers the overall global managed IT services market and categorizes it by geographies and by service type. Service types include infrastructure services, network services, security services and other services.
- Public information via annual reports to shareholders as well as other government reports that are available for public review.
- Company marketing information, advertising, company press releases, state and local news sources, and subscription-based information.
- Online research including third-party references.
- Trade associations, directories and publications.
- Telephone interviews with both top industry experts, service providers, software providers and others (see Appendix for interview summaries)
- Various private proprietary data sources.
The research methodology followed in this report is a top-down approach. The sources listed above were used to arrive at the total market figure, which was broken down into various services and sub markets based on primary and secondary data. Both quantitative and qualitative approaches were used to derive the market size and growth rates. Many secondary sources were reviewed and extensive primary research was conducted with key opinion leaders, marketing managers, product managers and end users. All data points and assumptions are sourced through end note references.
Market numbers have been calculated in constant US dollars based on 2016 exchange rates.
In this report, the geographic regions considered for market analysis include, and only include:
- United States
- Middle East and Africa
- Americas excluding USA
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.