Voice Recognition: Technologies and Global Markets
This report analyzes voice recognition technologies and their markets. It recognizes the fact that software and hardware technologies act in tandem, building the momentum needed for its success. Additionally, tracking the growth of traditional and emerging voice-enabled devices is important since these media will promote and extend voice recognition’s reach. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=152268&rt=Voice-Recognition-Technologies-and-Global-Markets.html )
This report analyzes voice recognition technologies and their markets. An overview of the voice recognition industry precedes later chapters that review the main voice recognition categories, discuss top supplier market share, new technologies, and the unique challenges faced by each category in the future. Five-year forecasts follow, segmented by voice recognition categories as well as expansion into end markets.
* The voice recognition technologies market will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.8% between 2010 and 2015. The total market is valued at an estimated $38.4 billion in 2010 and is expected to reach $58.4 in 2015.
* Voice recognition software technologies need hardware to transmit the signals as well as abate ambient noise. This sector of the market is worth an estimated $16.5 billion in 2010 and will grow at a 9.8% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) to reach $26.3 billion in 2015.
* Automatic speech recognition and text-to-speech software work together to voice-enable many applications. Software sales will increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8%, from a value of $13.6 billion in 2010 to a value of $18.9 billion in 2015.
This report will analyze in depth, voice recognition technologies and the market and applications they serve. It addresses such questions as:
* Who is using these technologies?
* What benefits do they accrue from using them?
* At what price points do they buy them?
* Which markets will reap the most benefits from their adoption?
* Which issues must be addressed to generate a successful return on investment?
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=152268&rt=Voice-Recognition-Technologies-and-Global-Markets.html
Voice: a vision of the future – North America
Voice Over Internet Protocol Providers (VoIP) in the US
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, conferences & seminars, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty two years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.