Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on Global Microdermabrasion Market Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast 2023 under Life Science category. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends, Key players, global presence, and their future prospects.
Microdermabrasion is a popular technique for the treatment of various skin conditions like acne, hyperpigmentation, trauma scars, photo-damage, stretch marks, and others. Increasing prevalence of skin diseases, rising demands for minimally invasive aesthetic procedures, growing expenses on the cosmetics are the major drivers for the market growth. However, alternative non-surgical procedures in the market may restrain the market growth during the forecast period. The global market for microdermabrasion segmented on the basis of type, product, indication, end user, and region.
The market for microdermabrasion, by type is segmented into diamond microdermabrasion, crystal microdermabrasion, and others. The diamond microdermabrasion segment accounted for the largest market share in 2016.
Request a free sample copy of Microdermabrasion Market Report @
The microdermabrasion market is further segmented on the basis of product. The product segment is sub-segmented into the microdermabrasion machine, microdermabrasion crystals, microdermabrasion tips, microdermabrasion creams and scrubs, and others. Microdermabrasion machine segment accounted for the largest market share in 2016, and is expected to be the fastest growing segment which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.68%.
On the basis of indication, the global microdermabrasion market is segmented into hyperpigmentation, acne & trauma scars, photo-damage, stretch marks, and others. Acne & trauma scars segment accounted for the largest market share in 2016 which is valued at USD 194.30 million.
On the basis of end users, the global microdermabrasion market is segmented into hospitals, dermatology clinics, home care, and others. Hospitals segment accounted for the largest market share in 2016. The market for home care was around USD 124.22 million in 2016.
The key players for the microdermabrasion market are Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Procter & Gamble, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Altair Instruments, Silhouet-Tone, Advanced Microderm, Inc., Dermaglow, New Shining Image LLC., Lasertec Medical Service, Delasco, and others.
- To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to countries
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on type, product, indication, end user and region for the global microdermabrasion
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, and comprehensively analysing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide economical factors that influences the global microdermabrasion
- To provide detailed analysis of the value chain and supply chain of the global microdermabrasion
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech Industries
- Potential Investors
- Medical Research Institutes
- Key Executive (CEO and COO) and Strategy Growth Manager
- Research Companies
- The key players involved in this strategy are Koninklijke Philips N.V., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Procter & Gamble, Altair Instruments, Aesthetic Solutions Inc, Advanced Microderm, Inc., and Silhouet-Tone. Koninklijke Philips N.V. holds 18.0% of the total microdermabrasion market
- Acne & trauma scars segment, by indication accounted for the largest market share in 2016 which is valued at USD 194.30 million
- On the basis of end user, the market for home care was USD 124.22 million in 2016.
- On the basis of region, Asia Pacific region is projected to be the fastest growing region, at a CAGR of 19.91% during the forecast period.
The reports also covers regional analysis
• South America
- Rest of Western Europe
• Eastern Europe
- Republic of Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
The Middle East & Africa
- The Middle East
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.