Bharatbook announces a report on “Global Movies & Entertainment Industry”. Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The G8 Movies & Entertainment industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 movies & entertainment market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 movies & entertainment market
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 movies & entertainment market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 Movies & Entertainment market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 movies & entertainment market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the G8 movies & entertainment market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 movies & entertainment market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 movies & entertainment market?
- These Countries contributed $49,051.9 million in 2015 to the global movies & entertainment industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.1% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $47,347.9 million in 2020, with a CAGR of -0.7% over the 2015-20 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the movies & entertainment industry, with market revenues of $26,359.1 million in 2015. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $5,527.6 and $5,101.4 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the movies & entertainment industry in the G8 nations with a value of $25,935.1 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $5,181.2 and $4,782.1 million, respectively.
Related Reports: Media Market Research Reports
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.bharatbook.com
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.