For the past few years, the nanotechnology market has been experiencing a significant growth across the globe as the technology provides a plethora of new opportunities to improve monitoring capabilities and minimize contaminants in the environment. According to a recent report by RNCOS, the increasing usage of the technology in various applications and sectors, like electronics, healthcare, cosmetics, energy, transportation, agriculture and defense, would propel the growth of the global nanotechnology market. It is anticipated that the market will reach US$ 26 Billion by the end of 2014, growing at a CAGR of around 19% since 2011.
Research Analysis & Highlights
The 165-page report, “Nanotechnology Market Forecast to 2014”, provides an extensive research and cogent analysis of the current status and expected position of the nanotechnology industry in various countries like US, UK, China, and India. It also facilitates the forecasts for the use of nanotechnology in various segments like electronics, cosmetics, and biomedicine, among others, during 2011-2014. The analysis of the global nanotechnology market with respect to major applications and research and development funding has also been included in the study that highlights the industry’s recent trends and provides patent analysis.
Some of the key findings of the report are:
- The market for nano-particles, used in electronic applications, reached an estimated value of around US$ 781 Million in 2011. Various electronic companies are finding new ways of incorporating nanotechnology in consumer products.
- The US nanotechnology market is rapidly emerging. The National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) budget has proposed an investment worth around US$ 2.13 Billion in nanotechnology in 2012.
- As the applications of nanotechnology in biomedical sciences represent several revolutionary opportunities to deal with complicated diseases, the market will witness a stupendous growth of 31% from 2011 to 2014.
- Germany is the leading nanotechnology nation in Europe. There are about 950 enterprises dealing with the development and marketing of nano-technological products, procedures and services on different stages of the value added chain, with the tendency to rise.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM376.htm
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Nanotechnology Market Forecast to 2013 (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM185.htm)
- Bioinformatics Market Outlook to 2015 (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM382.htm)
- Global Bioinformatics Market Outlook (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM554.htm)
Check Related REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/Science%20&%20technology.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals study and analyze the industry and its various components, with comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.