Neurology Devices Market Global Briefing 2017
Including: Cerebrospinal Fluid Management (CSF) Devices, Interventional Neurology or Neurovascular Devices, Neurosurgery and Neurostimulation Devices
Covering: Medtronic, B. Braun, Stryker, Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp., and St. Jude Medical Inc.
Neurology devices are designed to aid diagnose, prevent, monitor and treat a variety of neurological disorders and conditions such as Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, major depression, spinal cord and traumatic brain injuries.
The Neurology Devices Market Global Briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global neurology devices market.
Reasons to Purchase
- The Neurology Devices Market Global Briefing Report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the neurology devices market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
- Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the neurology devices market and suggests approaches.
- Markets Covered: Cerebrospinal Fluid Management (CSF) Devices, Interventional Neurology or Neurovascular Devices, Neurosurgery Devices, and Neurostimulation Devices
- Companies Mentioned: Medtronic, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Stryker Corporation, Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp., St. Jude Medical Inc., LivaNova, Penumbra, Inc. (U.S.), Microport Scientific Corporation
- Geographic scope: Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa, Oceania.
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Table of Contents
1. Neurology Devices Market Characteristics
2. Neurology Devices Market Historic Growth
3. Weak Wage Growth in Developed Economies
4. Rise in Global Burden of Neurology Disorders
5. Neurology Devices Market Segmentation
6. Neurology Devices Market Regional and Country Comparison
7. Neurology Devices Market Competitive Landscape
8. Neurology Devices Market Key Mergers and Acquisitions
9. Neurology Device Market Trends and Strategies
For More Related Reports: Medical Devices Market Research Reports
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/BharatBook3B
Follow us on Twitter:https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.