Bharatbook announces a report on “Global Non-Life Insurance Industry”. This Report value of the non-life insurance market is shown in terms of gross premium incomes.
Global Non-Life Insurance industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market share, market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global non-life insurance market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global non-life insurance market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-life insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global non-life insurance market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global non-life insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global non-life insurance market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the global non-life insurance market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global non-life insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global non-life insurance market?
The non-life insurance market consists of the general insurance market segmented into motor, property, liability and other insurance. The other segment is made up of non-life insurance products including health, travel, and accident cover among others. The value of the non-life insurance market is shown in terms of gross premium incomes. Gross premium income is defined as the insurer’s premium income for the year from its policies, calculated without reduction for reinsurance premiums paid or payable by the insurer. Any currency conversions used in the report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The global non-life insurance market had total gross written premiums of $2,034.4bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% between 2011 and 2015.
The motor segment was the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total gross written premiums of $774.2bn, equivalent to 38.1% of the market's overall value.
The US is the largest market globally, accounting for around 38% of total gross written premiums.
Related Reports: Insurance Market Research Reports
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market researchreports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BharatBook3B
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog: https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.