Bharat Book

Global Oil & Gas Market Assessment & Future Opportunities

Press Release   •   Jul 09, 2013 15:41 IST

Oil and gas is a highly fragmented market including two key product segments i.e. crude oil & natural gas. Crude oil is the largest segment of global oil & gas market, accounting for nearly 79% of the market's total value followed by natural gas segment which accounts for the remaining 21%. Collectively, these two products account for almost 80% of the world’s energy consumption followed by renewable energy (16%) and nuclear energy (4%).
 
 The study ‘Global Oil and Gas Market Assessment & Future Opportunities 2008-2018’ comprehensively investigates the global oil and gas market with respect to product statistics, market statistics, industry statistics, key drivers, trends, challenges and future opportunities. This 75 page focused study offers all-inclusive and unbiased assessment of both market and industry insights in an elaborative manner that is designed to help decision makers gain unmatched competitive advantage.
 
 1. Executive Summary
 2. Global Oil & Gas Market Overview & Forecast
 2.1. Market Value
 2.2. Market Volume
 2.3. Market Capitalization
 2.4. Market Segmentation
 2.4.1. By Region
 2.4.2. By Emerging Markets
 2.4.3. By Product Division
 3. Global Oil & Gas Industry Overview & Forecast
 3.1. Annualised Drilling Volume
 3.2. Annualised Oil & Gas Production Volume
 3.2.1. Annualised Natural Gas Production
 3.2.2. Annualised Oil Production
 4. Global Oil & Gas Trade Dynamics
 4.1. Supply Demand Analysis
 4.2. Key Growth Drivers
 4.3. Key Challenges & Threats
 4.4. Future Opportunities
 5. Global Oil & Gas Competitive Landscape
 5.1. Buyer’s Power
 5.2. Supplier’s Power
 5.3. Threat of New Entrants
 5.4. Degree of Rivalry
 5.5. Threat of Substitutes
 6. Company Profiles
 6.1. Exxon Mobil Corporation
 6.2. Royal Dutch Shell PLC
 6.3. Petro China Company Ltd.
 6.4. Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
 6.5. BP P.L.C.
 7. Appendix
 7.1. About Tech Archival
 7.2. Methodology
 7.3.Disclaimer
 
 List of Exhibits
 
 Exhibit 1: Global Oil & Gas Market Value: US$ Trillions, 2008-2012
 Exhibit 2: Global Oil & Gas Market Value Forecast: US$ trillions, 2013-2018
 Exhibit 3: Global Oil & Gas Market Volume: US$ Millions(bpd), 2008-2012
 Exhibit 4: Global Oil & Gas Market Volume: US$ Millions(bpd), 2013-2018
 Exhibit 5: Global Oil & Gas Market Captialization by Companies: US$ Billions, 2012
 Exhibit 6: Global Oil & Gas Market Captialization Forecast by Company: US$ Billions, 2018
 Exhibit 7: Global Oil & Gas Market Segmentaion by Oil Reserves by Region: 2012
 Exhibit 8: Global Oil & Gas Market Segmentation Forecast by Oil Reserves by Region: 2018
 Exhibit 9: Global Oil & Gas Market Segmentation by Emerging Markets by Value: US$ Billions, 2008-2012
 Exhibit 10: Global Oil & Gas Market Segmentation Forecast by Emerging Markets By Value: US$ Billions, 2013-2018
 Exhibit 11: Global Oil & Gas Market Segmentation by Product Division: %, 2012
 Exhibit 12: Global Oil & Gas Market Segmentation by Product Composition: %, 2012
 Exhibit 13: Global Oil & Gas Annualised Drilling Volume: Million Feets, 2008-2012
 Exhibit 14: Global Oil & Gas Annualised Drilling Volume Forecast: Million Feets, 2013-2018
 Exhibit 15: Global Natural Gas Annualised Production by Region: Billion Cubic Meter,2012
 Exhibit 16:Global Natural Gas Annualised Production Forecast by Region: Billion Cubic Meter, 2018
 Exhibit 17: Global Annualised Oil Production by Region: Thousand Barrels/Day, 2012
 Exhibit 18: Global Annualised Oil Production Forecast by Region: Thousand Barrels/Day,2018
 Exhibit 19: Global Oil & Gas Supply V/s Demand Levels: Millions Barrels/Day, 2008-2012
 Exhibit 20 Global Oil & Gas Supply Demand Forecast: Million Barrels/Day, 2013-2018
 Exhibit 21: Forces Driving Competition in Global Oil and Gas Market, 2012
 
 For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/oil-and-gas-market-research-report/global-oil-gas-market-assessment-future-opportunities-2008-2018.html
 
 Or
 
 Contact us at :
 
 Bharat Book Bureau
 Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
 Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
 Email: info@bharatbook.com
 Website: www.bharatbook.com
 Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
 Follow us on Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
 Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
 

Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.