The global organic acid market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 6% in value terms by the end of 2016, on account of increasing demand for natural and environmentally acceptable additives and rapid growth in food & beverage processing industry across the world. Organic acid are organic compounds with various functional properties, thus, these acids are widely use in various downstream industries. Increasing consumer awareness regarding diseases caused by chemical additives and preservatives in cosmetic and food products and growing demand for natural and organic compounds are expected to propel consumption of organic acids in various end use industry across the globe.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2012-2015
- Base Year: 2016
- Estimated Year: 2017
- Forecast Period: 2017–2026
Objective of the Study:
- To outline, categories and forecast global organic acid market on the basis of type, end use and regional distribution
- To evaluate and forecast global market size of organic acid, in terms of value and volume
- To project the size of organic acid market, in terms of volume, with respect to key end use industries such as Food & beverage, Pharmaceutical, Personal Care, Industrial, Agriculture and Animal Feed
- To understand the regional market structure of organic acid market, global organic acid market is segmented in five regions, namely Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America and forecast the market size, in terms of volume
- To identify the detailed information about the prime factors affecting global organic acid market
- To scrutinize strategic developments such as new product launches, facility expansions and mergers & acquisitions by various organic acid manufacturers across the global
Global organic acid market is controlled by these major players, namely– BASF SE (Germany), Dow Chemical (U.S.), BP Plc(U.K.), BioAmber Inc. (Canada), Tate and Lyle Plc (U.K.), Archer Daniels Midland (U.S.), Corbion NV (Netherlands), Elekeiroz S.A (Brazil), Cargill Inc. (U.S.), Henan Jindan Lactic Acid Technology Co., Ltd. (China), Myriant Corporation (U.S.), Jungbunzlauer Suisse AG (Switzerland), Nature Works LLC (U.S.), Celanese corporation (U.S.), and Eastman Chemicals Company (U.S.) among others.
Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, Research sourced a list of organic acid manufacturers, suppliers and influencing factors such as drivers, challenges and trends across the globe. Subsequently, Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were enquired about their key organic acid types, end use industries, prices and competitors. Through this technique, Research was able to include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Research analyzed the product offerings, distribution channels, and regional presence of all major organic acid suppliers across the globe.
Research arrived at the market size for global organic acid using a bottom-up approach. Initially, the volume sales data of manufacturers catering to end use industries (Industrial, Food & beverage, Pharmaceutical, Personal Care, Agriculture, Animal Feed, etc.) were recorded and forecast for the future years. The data points were fetched from industry experts, company representatives and secondary databases; and were further validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. The secondary sources used for evaluating the directories, databases such as Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Internal Affairs, CMAI, WPICA, XTC, Chemical Association of India, company annual reports, white papers, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by the Research.
Related Reports: Organic Acid Market Research Reports
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Our Blog: https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.