Increasing health concerns due to growing incidences of lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, blood pressure, heart problems, etc., and rising awareness about harmful effects of consumption of synthetic ingredients and pesticides boosted demand for organic food across the globe, during 2011-2015. Further, rising focus of government organizations and organic food manufacturers towards promoting benefits associated with organic food consumption, growing annual per capita spending on food, easy availability of organic food products and infrastructural developments in supply chain and distribution network are projected to augur well for global organic food market over the course of next five years.
According to “Global Organic Food Market By Product Type, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021”, global market for organic food is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 14% during 2016-2021, on account of high demand for organic food in retail stores, restaurants, schools and office cafeterias. Europe dominated demand for organic food across the globe and the region is projected to continue dominating the market through 2021. Further, organic fruits & vegetables dominated global organic food market, due to high content of protective antioxidants, less pesticide residue and low level of toxic chemicals in organically cultivated fruits & vegetables. White Wave Foods, Hain Celestial, General Mills, UNFI, Sprouts Farmers Market and Edeka Group are few of the major players operating in global organic food market. “Global Organic Food Market By Product Type, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021” discusses the following aspects of organic food market across the globe
* Global Organic Food Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Product Type (Organic Meat, Poultry and Dairy; Organic Fruits and Vegetables; Organic Processed Food; Organic Beverages; Organic Bread & Bakery; and Others) and By Region (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa)
• Country Analysis for Top 20 Markets - Germany, France, Italy, the UK, Netherlands, the United States, Mexico, Canada, Japan, South Korea, China, India, Australia, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel & South Africa
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of organic food across the globe
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, organic food manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with organic food manufacturers, distributors, retailers and dealers in global organic food market. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Table of Contents
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Organic Food Market Outlook
5. Europe Organic Food Market Outlook
6. North America Organic Food Market Outlook
7. Asia-Pacific Organic Food Market Outlook
8. South America Organic Food Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Organic Food Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
For More Related Reports: Food Market Research Reports
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/BharatBook3B
Follow us on Twitter:https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog: https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.