The global market for smart wearables is projected to cross US$ 30 Billion by 2020. Initially, the adoption of these devices was confined to developed countries because of the high cost. However, with the decline in cost, vendors have shifted their focus to developing countries to increase their revenue and market base. The factors like growing IT spending, rising health concerns, growing popularity of smart wearables among consumers, an expanding smartphone user base globally, coupled with continuously declining prices of smart wearables are anticipated to propel demand for different types of smart wearables during the over the next six years.
Key Highlights of the Report:
• Wearables suppliers are looking beyond the smart watches, focusing on hearables, which they see as the next big growth area in the smart wearables market.
• With growing adoption and rising disposable income levels, the smart wearable categories such as smart glasses and sports and fitness are also expected to gain significant pace through 2021.
• It is anticipated that the global sports clothing market will reach around US$ XXX Million by 2021.
• The global smart glasses market is expected to reach nearly US$ XX Million by 2021.
• The personal medical and assisted living market is likely to surpass US$ XXX Million mark by 2021.
•The combined market for global kids and pets wearables is likely to cross US$ 1 Billion mark by 2021.
The report titled “Global Smart Wearables Market and Forecast to 2021” provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Wearables Market. This 85 Page report with 44 Figures and 2 Tables has been analyzed from 3 viewpoints:
Global Smart Wearables Market and Forecast - By Segment
1. Sports and Fitness Wearables
3. Personal Medical and Assisted Living
•Personal Emergency Response System
•Traditional Connected Personal Medical Devices
4. Kids and Pets Wearables
• Child Trackers
• Connected Pet Accessories
5. Fashion Wearables
6. Augmented Reality Wearables
• Smart Cameras
• Gesture Recognition
7. Smart Watches
The employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports. This report is built by using data and information sourced from Proprietary Information Database, Primary and Secondary Research Methodologies, and in house analysis dedicated team of qualified professionals with deep industry experience and expertise.
Primary Research Methodologies: Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview, etc.
Secondary Research Methodologies: Printable and Non-printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government and NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries and Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Smart Wearables Market and Forecast to 2021
3. Global Smart Wearables Market Share and Forecast - By Segment (2014 - 2021)
4. Global Smart Wearables Market and Forecast - By Segment (2014 - 2021)
5. Global Smart Wearables Market - Drivers
6. Global Smart Wearables Market - Challenges
For More Related Reports: Technology Market Reports
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Our Blog: https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BharatBook3B
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.